Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Boobah
Why does summer go so fast?
by Boobah
July 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM
But winter go soooo sllooooowwww?

I'm not ready for school to start because I'm not done planning, cleaning or organizing. There is so much I wanted to do with the girls this summer and I haven't done half of it.

Thankfully we don't start back until September.

Replies

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    July 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    I am wondering the same thing.
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM

hahahah oh well theres always next year! summer is one continuous lesson plan if i dont do it today i'll put on tomorrow lessons!hahahahaha

yea winter and autumn are comin!!! cant wait!

• mem82
    by mem82
    July 26, 2013 at 11:12 AM
    I always have mixed feelings. Back to school sales always get me excited for the holidays. At the same time, there are Sooo many things that can only be done in summer.
  • jwhit8791
    July 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I feel like I kinda cheated the boys this summer since we started back two weeks ago.......but then again, they are going to get a huge chunk of time off in Nov.  It does seem to be slipping by at an alarming rate though.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 26, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    I feel like an awful person because I just am not looking forward to the holidays. If I lived about 2 states away from the inlaws I might be more excited. ;)

Quoting mem82:

I always have mixed feelings. Back to school sales always get me excited for the holidays. At the same time, there are Sooo many things that can only be done in summer.
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    The problem is I always say "oh well, we will do it next summer" and we never do. I want them to look back and think "wow, I had an awesome childhood". Like that happens with anyone. Lol

Quoting oredeb:

hahahah oh well theres always next year! summer is one continuous lesson plan if i dont do it today i'll put on tomorrow lessons!hahahahaha

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 26, 2013 at 11:57 AM
    I am considering starting back a week early so we can take a week off in September for a possible vacation. But I really don't want to start back early. Lol

Quoting jwhit8791:

I feel like I kinda cheated the boys this summer since we started back two weeks ago.......but then again, they are going to get a huge chunk of time off in Nov.  It does seem to be slipping by at an alarming rate though.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM

thats what my kids tell me!!(in red

i had a great childhood also so i wanted to give my kids one, another reason i homeschooled

Quoting Boobah:

The problem is I always say "oh well, we will do it next summer" and we never do. I want them to look back and think "wow, I had an awesome childhood". Like that happens with anyone. Lol

Quoting oredeb:

• mem82
    by mem82
    July 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM

hahahahahaha IKR?

Quoting Boobah:

I feel like an awful person because I just am not looking forward to the holidays. If I lived about 2 states away from the inlaws I might be more excited. ;)

Quoting mem82:

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I feel like everything goes to fast! I can't believe that the year is half over!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN