Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
Scrabble - Who ?
July 22, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Do you play scrabble? It's a great way to build one's vocabulary. :) And it also builds spelling ability.

Replies

• twyliatepeka
    July 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I love scrabble personally & I hope my dd will too. she has scrabble jr and likes to play it (with her own rules of course) a lot even if she is the only one playing.

• Mommynay2
    July 25, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Wow that is great. I think you are a very good sister and mother. At 18 I think I was too self absorbed to homeschool. I'm going to be 36 August 26, so we are about the same age. 

Quoting kirbymom:

I've been homeschooling for about 14/15 years or so. I also used to homeschool my younger brother and sister when I was 18. A few years back i might add. lol
    So you could say that I have been schooling for half of my life. Lol

Quoting Mommynay2:

• kirbymom
    July 25, 2013 at 5:54 PM
    Well thank you for your compliment. :) I really appreciate that. I love kids. So it wasn't too much of an issue for me to help teach my brother and sister. Even at 18. Being a wife and mom has been a dream of mine since I was 9 years old. Not only did I find my Prince Charming, but I also have my awesome children(7). :)) So homeschooling was a great way to continue loving my kids and spending quality time with them and watch them grow into the independent thinkers we were raising them to be. :)
    Yeah, we are a little close in age. I am turning 44 in a few months. You should put your birthday in the groups calendar so that we can wish you happy birthday on the day of your birthday. :)

Quoting Mommynay2:

• kirbymom
    July 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM
    I just love when our little ones make up their own rules for their games. Shows that they are engaging their brains and putting them to work.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

I love scrabble personally & I hope my dd will too. she has scrabble jr and likes to play it (with her own rules of course) a lot even if she is the only one playing.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN