Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
Scrabble - Who ?
July 22, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Do you play scrabble? It's a great way to build one's vocabulary. :) And it also builds spelling ability.

Replies

• twyliatepeka
    July 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I love scrabble personally & I hope my dd will too. she has scrabble jr and likes to play it (with her own rules of course) a lot even if she is the only one playing.

• Mommynay2
    July 25, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Wow that is great. I think you are a very good sister and mother. At 18 I think I was too self absorbed to homeschool. I'm going to be 36 August 26, so we are about the same age. 

Quoting kirbymom:

I've been homeschooling for about 14/15 years or so. I also used to homeschool my younger brother and sister when I was 18. A few years back i might add. lol
    So you could say that I have been schooling for half of my life. Lol

Quoting Mommynay2:

• kirbymom
    July 25, 2013 at 5:54 PM
    Well thank you for your compliment. :) I really appreciate that. I love kids. So it wasn't too much of an issue for me to help teach my brother and sister. Even at 18. Being a wife and mom has been a dream of mine since I was 9 years old. Not only did I find my Prince Charming, but I also have my awesome children(7). :)) So homeschooling was a great way to continue loving my kids and spending quality time with them and watch them grow into the independent thinkers we were raising them to be. :)
    Yeah, we are a little close in age. I am turning 44 in a few months. You should put your birthday in the groups calendar so that we can wish you happy birthday on the day of your birthday. :)

Quoting Mommynay2:

• kirbymom
    July 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM
    I just love when our little ones make up their own rules for their games. Shows that they are engaging their brains and putting them to work.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

I love scrabble personally & I hope my dd will too. she has scrabble jr and likes to play it (with her own rules of course) a lot even if she is the only one playing.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts