Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Boobah
My ears hurt.
by Boobah
July 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I swear it seems as if my kids never stop talking. Even when I go out of the room they follow me! I am currently taking a break on my bed because I am just done with noise for a bit. I'm extremely sensitive to noise and if they aren't talking they are humming, popping, squeaking, squeaking, whining, crying...

You get the point. Anyone else just want some ear plugs today?

Replies

• PurpleCupcake
    July 21, 2013 at 2:37 PM

YES! My hubby just took mine to the library so I could get some peace!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Many times I say I want peace & quit but when I get it I miss the background noise so much I turn on the radio or TV to have it back.

• tiredmomfor2
    July 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM
    oh yes. I feel like that often!
  • TJandKarasMom
    July 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I definitely understand that!

I am planning on implementing "rest time" once we start schooling, after school and lunch, it will be one hour in our rooms, alone..lol.

• twyliatepeka
    July 21, 2013 at 8:43 PM

LOL! Do you live in my house?? My 6 yr old sounds like 3 people talking at once and she is ALWAYS talking. If I didn't know better I would think she had to keep making noise to survive. My one year old niece lives here too & she likes to squeal she she has been run over by a truck. Some days I just want to run the oppsite direction of where ever they are. Lucky for me they aren't always here together during the day so I do get a break at times.

• mem82
    by mem82
    July 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM

If I'm stressed noise makes it worse so sometimes I have to go outside and relax.

• hipmomto3
    July 21, 2013 at 9:36 PM

My children are obsessed with minecraft. It is all they can talk about. I usually have to leave the room. It drives me N-U-T-S.

• Bluecalm
    July 21, 2013 at 11:37 PM
    My 6 year old talks constantly. Now he's started talking to himself. While he's playing alone he's keeping up a running commentary. My grown son was like that, never stopped talking. One day I sent him to his room for a break and I heard him say, "So walls, how's your day going?" LOL.
  • KickButtMama
    July 22, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Lol, my kids know if I'm in my chair on the porch then "I'm on break" lol. My kids follow me around to give me a minute by minute explanation of their latest video game, or minute by minute reselling of a show they watched! I can't get them to cut it out! Lol

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM

awwwwwww

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts