Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
tiredmomfor2
Went School Supply Shopping Today!!!
July 20, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I went into Walmart with the kids today and wasn't planning to supply shop today. But..the next thing I know there are crayons, pencils and glue in my cart. Then it was like the stuff was jumping in my cart. Lol I lost all control and basically bought everything we needed for the year. MIght still need a few more packs of crayons, notebooks and need to get construction paper at Sam's..but yeah.
I planned to get nothing and spent almost $70. Oops Haha!
In my defence..we were completely out of everything from last year. We normally have stuff leftover from the year before. With the kids getting older now, we go through a lot of supplies. We will have three in 'school' this year and they are all very artsy...we go through a lot of school supplies. Lol

I love supply shopping! It is like Christmas..only better because everything is so cheap. Haha

who else is going crazy with supply shopping this year??

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM
    Not yet! I don't really need too much that actually goes on sale. :(
  • kmath
    by kmath
    July 20, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I haven't yet.  My mom just gave me about 5,000 pencils so I think I am set on those until high school!  Though knowing my son, he will have to get some fancier ones too.  I plan on going next week when I get paid and stocking up!  I love school supplies!

• twyliatepeka
    July 21, 2013 at 1:40 AM

i have found so many things i want to get but just can't get them yet. i LOVE school supplies & i may very well be a school supply junkie.

• tiredmomfor2
    July 21, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    I am definitely one but I manage to keep it in check most of the year until well now. Lol then I go crazy and buy oh so much stuff. But it always gets used. Lol

Quoting twyliatepeka:

i have found so many things i want to get but just can't get them yet. i LOVE school supplies & i may very well be a school supply junkie.

• mommy4lyf
    July 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    I wanted to but I have to make the list so I don't go beyond the budget : )
  • debramommyof4
    July 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM
    We spent 84 dollars and only went in for 1 thing and ended up supply shopping a few weeks ago. I still need to go to Sam's club and buy file folders if they have them because we are planning to so a lot of lap books.
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 21, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I got new pens yesterday for me because the ones I love keep growing legs & walking off on me! So far that is all I have gotten in the supply department!

• kmath
    by kmath
    July 21, 2013 at 4:32 PM

LOL, mine do that as well.  I have to buy pens every month because they keep disappearing.

Quoting usmom3:

I got new pens yesterday for me because the ones I love keep growing legs & walking off on me! So far that is all I have gotten in the supply department!

• tiredmomfor2
    July 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    Mine do that as well, but I know where they walk to..my husbands garage office. I go out and collect most of them every few weeks. Lol that and coffee cups. He takes them out and they never come back.

Quoting usmom3:

• bether89
    July 22, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I have bought glue sticks, lead pencils, and pens.  I still have to pick up a few more things.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts