Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
FootballFan12
What's happening this weekend?
July 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Hi ladies!

What is happening this weekend in your neck of the woods?

Anything special planned or just taking it easy? 

Replies

• kmath
    by kmath
    July 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Lesson planning and furniture moving this weekend once I get home. 

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hopefully my Hubby will get our other vehicle fixed so I can have mine back.

• debramommyof4
    July 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM

We are going to my niece's dance recital, maybe the beach and church.  Should be lots of fun.

I also have to plan lessons for next week.  Clean the truck and the house so we need to find time to fit those in also.

• jwhit8791
    July 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM

We are setting up appointments for our rental house, trying to get new tenants. 

Also on Saturday we are going to IKEA and purchasing a crib and mattress for our little girl (due in Nov).  I know it is a little early but they are having a special that if you spend $150 in the store you get a free meal in their restraunt.  Can't beat that!

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 19, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    At our ikea (Cincinnati) kids eat free every Tuesday! I love it!! I also love ikea and its probably bad they put one in near me. Lol

Quoting jwhit8791:

We are setting up appointments for our rental house, trying to get new tenants. 

Also on Saturday we are going to IKEA and purchasing a crib and mattress for our little girl (due in Nov).  I know it is a little early but they are having a special that if you spend $150 in the store you get a free meal in their restraunt.  Can't beat that!

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM
    We are... Making a cake for dd's party Sunday, having a play date, cleaning, and then Sunday dh goes to a ball game while I go decorate and have dd's party. He will be there a little late.
  • Knightquester
    July 19, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I'm not sure what we're doing.  My mom asked to have the kids for the weekend and it's been almost a year since she's asked to have them.  I want to go out and do something with my husband but we just haven't had time to talk or plan anything yet.

• Knightquester
    July 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Awesome, what kind of cake?  My eldest daughters birthday is Monday, so we'll be doing her cake and birthday celebration then :-)

I hope your daughter has an awesome birthday!

Quoting Boobah:

We are... Making a cake for dd's party Sunday, having a play date, cleaning, and then Sunday dh goes to a ball game while I go decorate and have dd's party. He will be there a little late.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    July 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Berry picking
    lesson planning
    family movie night

I'm sure there are other things I should be doing, but this is what's in the works. 

• Cemommster
    July 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Taking it easy  DId some cleaning and some freezer meal preperations.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN