Homeschooling Moms

FootballFan12
What's happening this weekend?
July 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Hi ladies!

What is happening this weekend in your neck of the woods?

Anything special planned or just taking it easy? 

Replies

• kmath
    by kmath
    July 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Lesson planning and furniture moving this weekend once I get home. 

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hopefully my Hubby will get our other vehicle fixed so I can have mine back.

• debramommyof4
    July 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM

We are going to my niece's dance recital, maybe the beach and church.  Should be lots of fun.

I also have to plan lessons for next week.  Clean the truck and the house so we need to find time to fit those in also.

• jwhit8791
    July 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM

We are setting up appointments for our rental house, trying to get new tenants. 

Also on Saturday we are going to IKEA and purchasing a crib and mattress for our little girl (due in Nov).  I know it is a little early but they are having a special that if you spend $150 in the store you get a free meal in their restraunt.  Can't beat that!

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 19, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    At our ikea (Cincinnati) kids eat free every Tuesday! I love it!! I also love ikea and its probably bad they put one in near me. Lol

Quoting jwhit8791:

We are setting up appointments for our rental house, trying to get new tenants. 

Also on Saturday we are going to IKEA and purchasing a crib and mattress for our little girl (due in Nov).  I know it is a little early but they are having a special that if you spend $150 in the store you get a free meal in their restraunt.  Can't beat that!

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM
    We are... Making a cake for dd's party Sunday, having a play date, cleaning, and then Sunday dh goes to a ball game while I go decorate and have dd's party. He will be there a little late.
  • Knightquester
    July 19, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I'm not sure what we're doing.  My mom asked to have the kids for the weekend and it's been almost a year since she's asked to have them.  I want to go out and do something with my husband but we just haven't had time to talk or plan anything yet.

• Knightquester
    July 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Awesome, what kind of cake?  My eldest daughters birthday is Monday, so we'll be doing her cake and birthday celebration then :-)

I hope your daughter has an awesome birthday!

Quoting Boobah:

We are... Making a cake for dd's party Sunday, having a play date, cleaning, and then Sunday dh goes to a ball game while I go decorate and have dd's party. He will be there a little late.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    July 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Berry picking
    lesson planning
    family movie night

I'm sure there are other things I should be doing, but this is what's in the works. 

• Cemommster
    July 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Taking it easy  DId some cleaning and some freezer meal preperations.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts