Homeschooling Moms

jwhit8791
To Do-Thursday
July 17, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Since I was such a flop today I thought I would sit down brain storm and get started with a list for tomorrow.  Plus we aren't going anywhere tomorrow (that I am aware of LOL) so that should help.

Laundry-3 loads

Make blueberry jam

Schooling morn/afternoon

Work on getting out carpet stains

Clean Bathrooms-3

Playroom clean up for 30 minutes

Work on budget

Send payment to Tom

Paperwork clean up for 15 minutes

Finish cleaning out homeschool closet

Vacuum living room

Pay Sara for snowsuit

Fold other laundry-2 loads

Well, that should keep me busy and out of trouble!

Replies

• TJandKarasMom
    July 17, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Who is Tom?  lol

Tomorrow I will need to do everything I didn't do today.  So...laundry, history lesson planning, maybe some spelling lesson planning, weed the garden (if it's not 100 degrees out), drop off and pick up DD at camp (I did do that today, but I have to do it again tomorrow).  And DD has a dr appt tomorrow morning, and we may stop at a store since we will be out that way, and I need to clean the bathroom too.  (we are still deschooling for now-so no schooling yet).

Thanks for making me list it out...I wonder if I will get anything done ;)

• kmath
    by kmath
    July 17, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Tomorrow is Aquatica and sleeping!

• Jinx-Troublex3
    July 17, 2013 at 10:29 PM
    There is still hope for today...I haven't done much nut got some bonding time with DS1...we needed that!

Tomorrow...Thursday...
    Walk a dog in the am
    Boy Scouts
    Laundry
    Work more on office/school room cleanup
    MAYBE give the dog a bath...
  • SuperMommy408
    July 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM

We need to wake up earlier than usual to meet friends at a splash pad.

breakfast

get dressed

I have to do a little cleaning, before leaving.

I need to fix the girls lunch, because we're eating at the splash pad.

Stay a couple hours at the splash pad.

library

I need to fax some important papers.

I need to get ink for our printer.

I need to take something out for dinner.

I need to make a meal planning list for a month. I never did a month , so this will be interesting.

home-school

I need to finish cleaning and make a goodwill pile to donate, we need as less junk as possible when we move.

I need to check our account and finish checking our budget.

This is it for now. I'm sure I'll add more tomorrow.

• debramommyof4
    July 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM

My niece will be here tomorrow. 

I have to do school in the morning.

Set up the Lizard's tank (didnt get to it today)

Set up the Frog tank (didnt get to it today.)

Set up the girls fish tank (again didnt get to it today)

Clean kitchen

Do laundry

Unpack some more.

• TidewaterClan
    July 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    Dog walk in the am.

Clean bathrooms.

Change sheets on the girls beds.

Purge more toys/stuff we're not using for donation & eBay.

Laundry.

Work on excel sheet for lesson plans.
  • jwhit8791
    July 18, 2013 at 8:55 AM

He is the handyman that we hired to fix up our rental house.  Just had renters move out and are trying to get it ready to turn.  It has been an exhausting week!

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Who is Tom?  lol

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 18, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    Ugh. Same list as yesterday, but add in deep cleaning. I'm so ready for this to all be over.
  • TJandKarasMom
    July 18, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    Lol, sounds exhausting! But you are very lucky to have a rental house. We have always planned to own more than one home, we believe owning homes is such a great investment! And it's what we grew up with- our grandparents (DHs grandmother, and my grandfather) were landlords and we were fairly involved in it, so we both have an interest in it. But we don't even own our first home yet :( things haven't quite gone as planned in this economy.

Quoting jwhit8791:

He is the handyman that we hired to fix up our rental house.  Just had renters move out and are trying to get it ready to turn.  It has been an exhausting week!

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Who is Tom?  lol

• jwhit8791
    July 18, 2013 at 10:43 AM

We are landlords.....but not by choice.  We had circumstances come up which we needed to move but our house was upside down.  We found a house we could afford and decided to go for it and rent the old house until either 1)it becomes too hard to rent or 2)it becomes worth it to sell.  So far those two things haven't happened so we will continue to be landlords.  LOL

I don't have the temperment for it.  I get upset if anything happens.  DH, much more level-headed, looks at it like a business.  So he is in charge of dealing with the tenants.  I just have to get things done (like the flipping, cleaning, getting people over there to fix things.)

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Lol, sounds exhausting! But you are very lucky to have a rental house. We have always planned to own more than one home, we believe owning homes is such a great investment! And it's what we grew up with- our grandparents (DHs grandmother, and my grandfather) were landlords and we were fairly involved in it, so we both have an interest in it. But we don't even own our first home yet :( things haven't quite gone as planned in this economy.

Quoting jwhit8791:

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Who is Tom?  lol

Homeschooling Moms