Get everyone bathed
    Mail out some curric
    Get a shipping quote for someone in Canada
    And a quote for someone buying some diapers
    Fax loan paperwork
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 17, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    Ugh. I forgot I had to do all those things until now. I guess it's a good thing I wrote It out.
  • hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    July 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM

laundry
    cleaning
    grocery shopping
    getting ready for the in-laws
    teaching (maybe that should come first) 

• elizabooks
    July 17, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    at a friends house cat sitting. have to get some food (1/2 mile walk) sweep the house, turn over the mulchpit, puck berries and then do school work. and if i am lucky i will be able to start editing a manuscript......
  • Momof697
    July 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM

cleaning taking my DD to her job and staying there a little while to see if she gets done early. Making bars for youth group and going to worship team practice and Bible study while kids are at youth group.  I need to clean my house in there somewhere and I already  took a walk and showered.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 17, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    So far, I've taken a very slow walk with the kids, sweated my tush off, listened to a bunch of complaining, mediated several arguments, changed 2 poopy diapers, and it a load of diapers in the washer.

None of that was on my list. *sigh*
  • debramommyof4
    July 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I am doing a bit of school, finishing setting up the 130 gallon lizard tank for our tiny bearded dragon.  Then cleaning his 55 gallon tank and moving the 3 whites tree frogs into it.  Then cleaning the frogs current 30 gallon tank and setting it up for my 6 and 7 year olds fish. Then we have to set up my large guinea pig cage for my 3 year olds guinea pig.

• TJandKarasMom
    July 17, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    I am going to an interview! Yikes, I haven't had a "real" interview in 5 years!

I need to work on history lesson plans, laundry, pick dd up at camp. I should weed the garden but it is soooo hot here!
  • unsuspected
    July 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    Hopefully pick up a prescription. The kids have all had pink eye and now it's my turn. I left a message asking my Dr. to phone in a prescription for me so I don't have to bring them all into the office just for him to say "Yup, pink."

I need to go to the post office to pick up a box of homeschool books I ordered! I'm excited about that.

I was planning on going out to a home school support business to have them help me get started on my paperwork, but I don't want my first impression to be no makeup and two pink eyes!

The kids and I are making fresh lemonade today, their request. How can I turn that into a learning opportunity? They are 10, 5 and 3.

• unsuspected
    July 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Hugs! I am well aquainted with those days.

Quoting Boobah:

So far, I've taken a very slow walk with the kids, sweated my tush off, listened to a bunch of complaining, mediated several arguments, changed 2 poopy diapers, and it a load of diapers in the washer.

None of that was on my list. *sigh*

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN