Get everyone bathed
    Mail out some curric
    Get a shipping quote for someone in Canada
    And a quote for someone buying some diapers
    Fax loan paperwork
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 17, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    Ugh. I forgot I had to do all those things until now. I guess it's a good thing I wrote It out.
  • hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    July 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM

laundry
    cleaning
    grocery shopping
    getting ready for the in-laws
    teaching (maybe that should come first) 

• elizabooks
    July 17, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    at a friends house cat sitting. have to get some food (1/2 mile walk) sweep the house, turn over the mulchpit, puck berries and then do school work. and if i am lucky i will be able to start editing a manuscript......
  • Momof697
    July 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM

cleaning taking my DD to her job and staying there a little while to see if she gets done early. Making bars for youth group and going to worship team practice and Bible study while kids are at youth group.  I need to clean my house in there somewhere and I already  took a walk and showered.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 17, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    So far, I've taken a very slow walk with the kids, sweated my tush off, listened to a bunch of complaining, mediated several arguments, changed 2 poopy diapers, and it a load of diapers in the washer.

None of that was on my list. *sigh*
  • debramommyof4
    July 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I am doing a bit of school, finishing setting up the 130 gallon lizard tank for our tiny bearded dragon.  Then cleaning his 55 gallon tank and moving the 3 whites tree frogs into it.  Then cleaning the frogs current 30 gallon tank and setting it up for my 6 and 7 year olds fish. Then we have to set up my large guinea pig cage for my 3 year olds guinea pig.

• TJandKarasMom
    July 17, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    I am going to an interview! Yikes, I haven't had a "real" interview in 5 years!

I need to work on history lesson plans, laundry, pick dd up at camp. I should weed the garden but it is soooo hot here!
  • unsuspected
    July 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    Hopefully pick up a prescription. The kids have all had pink eye and now it's my turn. I left a message asking my Dr. to phone in a prescription for me so I don't have to bring them all into the office just for him to say "Yup, pink."

I need to go to the post office to pick up a box of homeschool books I ordered! I'm excited about that.

I was planning on going out to a home school support business to have them help me get started on my paperwork, but I don't want my first impression to be no makeup and two pink eyes!

The kids and I are making fresh lemonade today, their request. How can I turn that into a learning opportunity? They are 10, 5 and 3.

• unsuspected
    July 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Hugs! I am well aquainted with those days.

Quoting Boobah:

So far, I've taken a very slow walk with the kids, sweated my tush off, listened to a bunch of complaining, mediated several arguments, changed 2 poopy diapers, and it a load of diapers in the washer.

None of that was on my list. *sigh*

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts