Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Earth_angel2341
#1One Love FB profile picture
July 15, 2013 at 4:54 PM

In light of all the rascal division propaganda going on right now, I thought this could be a powerful message.

"One love, one heart, lets get together and feel alright" 

There is a growing facebook profile picture trend and I encourage you all to be a part of it.

For the rest of this month or as long as you see fit, make this image your profile picture and add this quote.

"Share or default if you agree"

"We are all different in many ways, but we are also similar. I accept our differences and choose love over hate."

You can also change the quote to any message about equality and acceptance.

(Some of my friends have made beautiful poems) Just make sure to add 

"Share or default if you agree"

You can also take a picture of your own hand. I painted a peace sign and a heart on my two finger nails that appeared in the default picture.

Have fun and lets fill up facebook with love.

Replies

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 15, 2013 at 5:52 PM

What is the point for doing this!

• Earth_angel2341
    July 15, 2013 at 5:59 PM

It's in light of all the racial division propaganda that is going on right now.

Quoting usmom3:

What is the point for doing this!

• Earth_angel2341
    July 15, 2013 at 6:50 PM

BUMP!

• Leissaintexas
    July 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM

You know this is a homeschool group, right?

• Earth_angel2341
    July 16, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I wasn't aware that the topic of homeschooling was the only topic allowed. I teach my son about democracy and government and when he is old enough I will teach him about activism. 

Quoting Leissaintexas:

• bluerooffarm
    July 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Typically when someone posts something that is off topic, they put OT in the title.  Many of us don't have all that much time to be clicking through posts that have nothing to do with homeschooling.  Feel free to post it, but please let us know.  :-)

Quoting Earth_angel2341:

I wasn't aware that the topic of homeschooling was the only topic allowed. I teach my son about democracy and government and when he is old enough I will teach him about activism. 

Quoting Leissaintexas:

• Earth_angel2341
    July 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM

ok. thanks for informing me. What does OT stand for?

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Typically when someone posts something that is off topic, they put OT in the title.  Many of us don't have all that much time to be clicking through posts that have nothing to do with homeschooling.  Feel free to post it, but please let us know.  :-)

Quoting Earth_angel2341:

Quoting Leissaintexas:

• bluerooffarm
    July 17, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Off Topic.  :-)  you're welcome.

Quoting Earth_angel2341:

ok. thanks for informing me. What does OT stand for?

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting Earth_angel2341:

Quoting Leissaintexas:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts