Homeschooling Moms

oredeb
OT: Baby shower help?
by oredeb
July 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM

my 2nd daughter is having our first grandchild, so im doing a baby shower for her, any ideas to make it lots of fun?? food, games, gifts, etc

Replies

• Britty1987
    July 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    Do you have Pinterest? My friends are throwing me a shower and have picked an owl theme. Pinterest has TONS of ideas! My friends picked an owl theme. It can work for boys or girls. Congratulations on your 1st grand child!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    July 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I love baby showers! Are you going to go traditional with a girls only shower? You can do a BBQ with the men outside.

Will you make the cake or cupcakes yourself or do you send out for things like that?

• mem82
    by mem82
    July 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM

By the way...CONGRATS soon to be grandma!!

• mem82
    by mem82
    July 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Here are some free printables and games... LINK

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 15, 2013 at 1:53 PM

wow britty, owl theme is what ours is for chejwa(my dd) party! hahahaha shes gona be decorating the babys room with owls and such also! the baby is  a girl and her name is clover

yes i have pinterest, i will start looking!! thanks for the congratulations!

Quoting Britty1987:

Do you have Pinterest? My friends are throwing me a shower and have picked an owl theme. Pinterest has TONS of ideas! My friends picked an owl theme. It can work for boys or girls. Congratulations on your 1st grand child!

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 15, 2013 at 1:57 PM

girls only, the men can all go fishing or golfing or something!hhahaha

bbq would be nice, we will be making all the food

thanks for the congrats!! and its a girl!!! her name is clover!! so glad to see chejwa and her dh like different names!

thanks for the game site im off to look and choose!

Quoting mem82:

I love baby showers! Are you going to go traditional with a girls only shower? You can do a BBQ with the men outside.

Will you make the cake or cupcakes yourself or do you send out for things like that?

• Britty1987
    July 15, 2013 at 3:10 PM
    That's a cute name :) our is a girl too. Her name is Annabelle Rose

Quoting oredeb:

wow britty, owl theme is what ours is for chejwa(my dd) party! hahahaha shes gona be decorating the babys room with owls and such also! the baby is  a girl and her name is clover

yes i have pinterest, i will start looking!! thanks for the congratulations!

Quoting Britty1987:

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 15, 2013 at 5:13 PM

OH congratulations!

Homeschooling Moms