Homeschooling Moms

mem82
How does this keep happening? My calendar just keeps filling up?
by mem82
July 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM

lol Lazy days of summer my left foot!

What about you?

Replies

• bren_darlene
    July 14, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Every one is different.  We are home bodies.  We never go anywhere. lol 

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    July 14, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    My thoughts exactly. I was waiting on summer so I could get some things done around the house and work on my own little projects. Yeh right! I've had no time. And we're home bodies too. I'm almost looking forward to school starting again just so I can have some routine back.
  • TidewaterClan
    July 14, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Us too!  We take turns every other day with something fun: library, zoo, museum and working on the house: painting, cleaning, eBaying.  I wish the summer days would slow down a bit myself.  :)

• Bleacheddecay
    July 14, 2013 at 7:49 PM

It seems like when I get one thing OFF the calendar three or more things try to take that spot. I have to be very vigilant so we have some relaxing times.

• celticdragon77
    July 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I have never wanted my summers to be lazy. I have all winter to be trapped indoors. I love finding new things to explore during the summer months =)

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    July 14, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Mobile Photo

I Finally have my lazy summer. I only had to go 48 hours on a train. We are at the beach on lake looking the mountains of MT.
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 14, 2013 at 10:29 PM
    It's a good thing it is summer or we would be getting nothing done. House planning has taken a ridiculous amount of time.
  • SarahNElijah
    July 15, 2013 at 1:58 AM
    Yes! This!!

Quoting Bleacheddecay:

It seems like when I get one thing OFF the calendar three or more things try to take that spot. I have to be very vigilant so we have some relaxing times.

• Knightquester
    July 15, 2013 at 2:53 AM

It feels like since the start of this year things have been crazy busy.  Just when I think I have a day or a weekend, it gets filled up by something, always something.  So, I'm right there with you.

• Leissaintexas
    July 15, 2013 at 7:54 AM
    Just Say No! Lol. My dh is struggling with this right now. He is taking on more and more church responsibilities and since they are all good causes, he's having a hard time saying no. I've seen the burn out that results, so I have to gently remind him to pull back occasionally.

Homeschooling Moms