romacox
Dr. Oz Says No To Vaccinating His Kids
by romacox
July 12, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Replies

• mem82
    by mem82
    July 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    I won't wade into a debate about vaccines but I think Oz is a quack a doodle! Lol to be honest, I don't trust any tv doctor.
  • mrs.hartman12
    July 12, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Cool, I have always liked Dr Oz, he is very natural minded. 

• Jadnorton
    July 12, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    I think Dr Oz is a quack and I would never trust a TV doctor with such important decisions in my child's life. Heck, I research on my own and listen to my doctor but don't always agree with my doctor.
  • Bleacheddecay
    July 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM

It's amazing to me how seemingly smart (and rather flamboyant) people can make such bad decisions.  I don't like or trust "Dr. Oz."

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    July 12, 2013 at 1:03 PM

There is a lot I could say on the subject of vaccines but I will be good.  Like a lot of people some things I have heard him say I agree with and others I do not agree with in the least.  I base my decsion on vaccines by what I think is best for my children.  I listen to the opionion of all doctors but I always make up my own mind what is best.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 12, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I don't like him but I don't like what I have learned about vaccines either!

• KLove_Mom
    July 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM

This was about 1 vaccine btw... He said that several times on Oprah a few years ago too. He gets the flu vaccine every year and recommends it to others, but not the "special flu" vaccines like H1N1 that come to market so fast without real testing.

(My kids all did delayed vaccines cause I mainly don't like how many are give so soon, and we don't do flu vaccine because we rarely get the flu.)

• Earth_angel2341
    July 12, 2013 at 3:15 PM

He doesn't vaccinate his children but he does advise others to vaccinate their children. Dr. Oz is a tool in my opinion. Did any of you watch the episode where he covered gmo's? Although, I am almost positive that he feeds his children organic whole foods.He isn't credible.

• Bleacheddecay
    July 12, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Really?!? If so he is more of a tool than I thought.

Quoting Earth_angel2341:

He doesn't vaccinate his children but he does advise others to vaccinate their children. Dr. Oz is a tool in my opinion. Did any of you watch the episode where he covered gmo's? Although, I am almost positive that he feeds his children organic whole foods.He isn't credible.

• Mandallyn
    July 12, 2013 at 5:34 PM
    I don't like the administration of vaccines or some of the questionable ingredients in them. But I do think they serve a beneficial purpose.
    Dr. Oz is such a tool, sold to the highest bidder imo.

Homeschooling Moms