Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Boobah
Is anyone else having a super wet spring and early summer?
by Boobah
July 7, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I can't recall the last time it was this wet in July! I'm not really complaining, because usually we are in a drought, and my garden is LOVING it. But wow! It has rained almost every day for a good two weeks it seems. I am in sw Ohio.

Replies

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 7, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Nope not as much rain as we need but hot hot hot temps.

• luvcats406
    July 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM

We have been having more rain than I would like.  It started in June.  My ds ( who is still in school) field trips had to keep being canceled.  His one field trip was canceled and rescheduled twice!  Then it was hot then cold.  Now it is really hot.  Luckily it has not rained since Monday.  

• Leissaintexas
    July 7, 2013 at 10:33 PM
    Texas is in a severe drought and has been for a couple of years now. We've hit the hundred degree mark several times already.
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    :( ill send some of mine your way! I wish I really could!

Quoting Leissaintexas:

Texas is in a severe drought and has been for a couple of years now. We've hit the hundred degree mark several times already.
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 7, 2013 at 10:48 PM
    I enjoy this kind of rain, not thunderstorms but a nice rain. I could use a break though. We did get to go on a hike today, which was much needed.

Quoting luvcats406:

We have been having more rain than I would like.  It started in June.  My ds ( who is still in school) field trips had to keep being canceled.  His one field trip was canceled and rescheduled twice!  Then it was hot then cold.  Now it is really hot.  Luckily it has not rained since Monday.  

• kmath
    by kmath
    July 7, 2013 at 11:02 PM

So done with the rain.  It has done nothing but rain for weeks now.  4th of July fireworks and concerts were cancelled because of it.  There are a ton of roads around here that keep getting flooded out.  The kids are driving me nuts because they can't go swimming.  It isn't just raining it is storming here most of the time.  I am over it.

On the plus side, the temps have been a lot lower than they normally are this time of year and I am loving that!

• irvinehiker
    July 7, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Last week was the first dry week we had.  Lots of flood warnings and watches out.  

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts