How was your weekend?
by Boobah
July 7, 2013 at 8:48 PM
What did you do?

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 7, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    We had a great weekend! Started off camping, had pizza and movie night, relaxed a bit, shopped, went for a hike, picnic in the park, and dh and I just got home from dinner ALONE!
  • kmath
    by kmath
    July 7, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I took DS and his best friend to visit my family.  They had a blast together.  Lots of swimming and Xbox.  We went to a baseball game today.  It was so much fun because the friend had never been to a game before.  The boys scored a ton of stuff and it was fun to watch them together. 

• irvinehiker
    July 7, 2013 at 11:27 PM

My weekend was OK.  I was hoping to get some cleaning done around the house and get some things up on ebay.  Not enough time in the day I guess to get everything done.  The kids and regular housework kept me busy.

• Jinx-Troublex3
    July 8, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    Great!

Boys and I came home from Boy Scout Camp on Saturday. Unpacked DS2, washed and repacked his clothes and took him to church camp today.

Went to church, came home and played with the dog. Just relaxing.
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 8, 2013 at 1:49 AM
    It was great until my younger to banged heads while play fighting with Hubby so now I have to monitor them to make sure they don't have a concussion.
  • hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    July 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM

My mom bought me the most beautiful plant for my birthday while we were at the gardening store.  Definitely nothing I would have bought myself, but I'm super happy to have it!  We also hit the teacher supply store (yeah!) and a used book store.  I had fun with my mom.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts