Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
FootballFan12
OT: How often do you move your furniture around?
July 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I am driving my husband nuts...lol

We moved around our bedroom furniture this morning and once we got everything moved and cleaned, I wasn't sure I liked it.  :)

Now Im contemplating moving it all back...haha

How often do you move around your furniture? Do you like change or prefer to keep things as they are?

Replies

• swim-mom72
    July 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I would rather buy new accessories for the room or paint the walls rather than move the furniture!! LOL! But that's just me.

Also, many of my rooms don't have many options as far as the furniture goes, so we are kinda stuck with how we have it unless we want to buy new furniture : )

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    July 5, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    Our living room and cable cord are set up weirdly..so never. I actually like how our furniture is positioned, though. It's cozy but spacious at the same time. Weird, I know.
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 5, 2013 at 3:46 PM

We have lived in our house for going on 8 years & have only moved the furniture in the living room 3 times.

• 101stwife
    July 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I like to move things around every few months. I think it is partly since Dh is in the Army and we move so much I get bored with things being the same way for very long.

• kirbymom
    July 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    Well sweety, you are not alone. I am the same way apparently, so says my hubby. lol
  • Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    July 5, 2013 at 4:38 PM
    I use to change my furniture around once or twice a year, but its gotten to the point where everything is stuck where it is for one reason or another. It bothers me too, because that's how I would make everything look new and fresh.
  • coala
    by coala
    July 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM

We only move the furniture when we absoulutely have to.  We both like things to stay the same.  Not to mention that we don't have a lot of space and many options on how things get set up. We usualy arrange for the best use of the space.  We are off to buy new bookshelves....and we will re-arranging things to be able to fit those in.  I am one of those book crazy moms and have bought a bunch of books to keep them busy through atleast 5th grade.  Hello....I have an addiction to book buying.

• celticdragon77
    July 5, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I am known for moving things around quite a bit. Not so much since I moved into this house though. Not sure why...

• mem82
    by mem82
    July 5, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I used to do that all the time. Now, not so much.

• kmath
    by kmath
    July 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I am working on re-arranging my house right now.  I don't do it often though, that crap is heavy and since it is only DS and me (and DS isn't much help with the heavy stuff) I don't want to break myself moving stuff.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts