Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
FootballFan12
OT: How often do you move your furniture around?
July 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I am driving my husband nuts...lol

We moved around our bedroom furniture this morning and once we got everything moved and cleaned, I wasn't sure I liked it.  :)

Now Im contemplating moving it all back...haha

How often do you move around your furniture? Do you like change or prefer to keep things as they are?

Replies

• Mommynay2
    July 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    I just moved my living room furniture around, got rid of my area rug and shampooed my carpet. I moved things around a few months ago. I don't do it at any particular time just when I have the time and energy to do it.
  • tiredmomfor2
    July 7, 2013 at 7:46 PM
    The main furniture in the house. TV's, couch etc... other small things. Toy boxes, shelves etc get moved often.
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM
    All.the.time. I always have, even when I was younger :)
  • wowguildmomma
    July 7, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I move ours around about 4 times a year. When we first got together it drove DH up a wall but he has gotten use to my wierdness when it comes to the furniture. 

Most of the time I do it all while he is at work and he comes in and is just. "Hey honey where is the couch?" or "Its deep cleaning day again huh"

• DesireMM
    July 7, 2013 at 11:39 PM
    I have always liked rearranging every 3 months. But with my daughter being blind I only get to maybe once a year now.
  • Leissaintexas
    July 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM

My living room layout is so limited, too  many doors you could block, cable location, fireplace, etc. There's really only one way it can go. My bedroom stays like it is because the furniture is too freaking heavy to move! We inherited dh's grandmothers furniture which, being from  a wealthy old woman, is heavy, formal, dark and old. Not easy to move.  My dd moves her room around almost weekly LOL. Her dresser is  about to fall apart from being drug around so much!

• bether89
    July 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I do not like to change my furniture around.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN