Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
FootballFan12
Do you have fun plans for the 4th of July?
July 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Do you have fun plans for the 4th of July?

Any crafts, lessons, BBQ's, lake days, firework popping or anything else fun and exciting? 

Replies

• kmath
    by kmath
    July 1, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Looks like we are going to a friend's house to go swimming and then maybe fireworks that night.

• FootballFan12
    July 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM

That sounds fun. I love going swimming too. 

Quoting kmath:

Looks like we are going to a friend's house to go swimming and then maybe fireworks that night.

• kmath
    by kmath
    July 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I swear DS is part fish.  He would live in the water if he could!

Quoting FootballFan12:

That sounds fun. I love going swimming too. 

Quoting kmath:

• Aleshad01
    July 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM
    Probably just relaxing at home and swimming.
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Just to stay cool & spend time with my family.

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    July 1, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Yes we do.  We are doing a BBQ and fireworks at my dad's house.

• No_Difference
    July 2, 2013 at 5:32 AM

We're headed back to WI tomorrow. I asked my mom to find some stuff going around by them, and she told me if we wanted to do anything I had to find it. Kinda hard to find WI activities while in WV, and the majority of anything local for them would be in a local paper, not online... I'll try coming up with something though!

• swim-mom72
    July 2, 2013 at 8:02 AM

We are having some friends over all day to swim and grill out and do some crafts with the kids. Then when it gets dark we will head to a fireworks display.

• FootballFan12
    July 2, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Bbq's have the best food! Have fun!

Quoting PEEK05:

Yes we do.  We are doing a BBQ and fireworks at my dad's house.

• FootballFan12
    July 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM

One thing I have noticed, it that the larger cities will have 'satellite' papers for the smaller surrounding communities and those are usually online. You might want to check into that.

Either way, I am sure you will find something fun to do. Have a wonderful trip.

Quoting No_Difference:

We're headed back to WI tomorrow. I asked my mom to find some stuff going around by them, and she told me if we wanted to do anything I had to find it. Kinda hard to find WI activities while in WV, and the majority of anything local for them would be in a local paper, not online... I'll try coming up with something though!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts