Field trips this week??
by oredeb
July 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

where you going this week??

Replies

• kmath
    by kmath
    July 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM

We aren't doing any this week that I know of.  I haven't decided what we are doing for the 4th yet though so we might do something Independence day related. 

• SusanTheWriter
    July 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM

DD has Art Camp this week - sketchbooking/creative journaling.

Possible SCA meeting on Tuesday.

4th of July fireworks.

Free Friday at the St Louis Science Center - 50th anniversary of the planetarium and Dr Who!

• luvcats406
    July 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM

We are supposed to have a picnic at the beach on Tuesday and Thursday.  I am not sure if it is going to happen.  It has been raining horribly lately.  90% chance of rain today, 60% chance of rain tomorrow and 40% chance of rain on Thursday.  There is a chance of rain all week!

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    July 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM

A fun park/amusement park area, my parents' house for the 4th, friends over on the 3rd, library, and probably another park.  Oh, and grocery store, craft store, gas station....all the fun ones.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    We might go camping today, still deciding.

Maybe a museum trip Friday.
  • mommy4lyf
    July 1, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Therapy day today and lessons after.

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    July 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

July 4th we are going to a 4th party at a freinds house.  On the 7th I am driving up to MI and then taking the train from MI to MT.  I can't wait.  My biggest field trip yet.

• kirbymom
    July 1, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    lol - Only if you consider meeting your children's friends parents as a field trip. Otherthan that we are looking for a house. )
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 1, 2013 at 5:37 PM
    We don't have any planed this week.
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM

ohhh thats gona be fun!! do you have some picked out?

Quoting kirbymom:

lol - Only if you consider meeting your children's friends parents as a field trip. Otherthan that we are looking for a house. )

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts