Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
oredeb
Field trips this week??
by oredeb
July 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

 where you going this week??

Replies

  • kmath
    by kmath
    July 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM

    We aren't doing any this week that I know of.  I haven't decided what we are doing for the 4th yet though so we might do something Independence day related. 

  • SusanTheWriter
    July 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM

    DD has Art Camp this week - sketchbooking/creative journaling.

    Possible SCA meeting on Tuesday.

    4th of July fireworks.

    Free Friday at the St Louis Science Center - 50th anniversary of the planetarium and Dr Who!

  • luvcats406
    July 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM

    We are supposed to have a picnic at the beach on Tuesday and Thursday.  I am not sure if it is going to happen.  It has been raining horribly lately.  90% chance of rain today, 60% chance of rain tomorrow and 40% chance of rain on Thursday.  There is a chance of rain all week!

  • hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    July 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM

    A fun park/amusement park area, my parents' house for the 4th, friends over on the 3rd, library, and probably another park.  Oh, and grocery store, craft store, gas station....all the fun ones.

  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    We might go camping today, still deciding.

    Maybe a museum trip Friday.
  • mommy4lyf
    July 1, 2013 at 11:13 AM

    Therapy day today and lessons after.

  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    July 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

    July 4th we are going to a 4th party at a freinds house.  On the 7th I am driving up to MI and then taking the train from MI to MT.  I can't wait.  My biggest field trip yet.

  • kirbymom
    July 1, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    lol - Only if you consider meeting your children's friends parents as a field trip. Otherthan that we are looking for a house. )
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    July 1, 2013 at 5:37 PM
    We don't have any planed this week.
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM

     ohhh thats gona be fun!! do you have some picked out?

    Quoting kirbymom:

    lol - Only if you consider meeting your children's friends parents as a field trip. Otherthan that we are looking for a house. )

     

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN