Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
FootballFan12
OT: What is something you hope your kids never outgrow?
June 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I was looking at my little one and realized just how quickly he is physically  growing.

There are so many little things I love about him. He has so many little traits that I hope he never outgrows.

I love that my little one looks at everything with a sense of wonder. And I love that he is so joyful.

I hope he never outgrows his joyfulness.

What are some things you hope your children never outgrow?

Replies

• kmath
    by kmath
    June 28, 2013 at 10:58 AM

His imagination!  He can play on his own and makes up the most fantastical stories in his head. 

His big heart, he is a very empathetic kid and while it hurts him at times, it makes him who he is. 

His enthusiasm for life.

• Bleacheddecay
    June 28, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Wanting hugs and giving them.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    June 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    Their imaginations, their curiosity, their love of play because play is important for everyone not just kids.
  • bluerooffarm
    June 28, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Before I read the post (just read the title) my first thought was JOY.  Real honest to goodness, shows on the face, feel it in their bellies, JOY.

Wonder, imagination, and play.

The questions "why" and "how."

Their "thinking" face.  :o)

• Jinx-Troublex3
    June 28, 2013 at 6:38 PM
    The love of adventure and play.
  • kirbymom
    June 28, 2013 at 6:42 PM

BUMP!

Darn netbook. Keeps doing things when I don't want it to. lol

I love when my boys see a problem and go deep into their thinking minds. It looks like they have given up but when really all their doing is finding an angel that nobody ever thought of before.
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    June 28, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Their curiosity.

My younges rubs against me and purrs when I say something nice.  I know he will outgrow it one day but I hope it is a long way off.  I also hope they never outgrow asking for hugs.  

• wowguildmomma
    June 29, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Thier open and joyful acceptance of all people regardless of gender, race, religion, it doesn't matter, to thier open eyes they don't see the differences.

• ballerina.2006
    June 29, 2013 at 1:51 AM
    Their need to learn and question. Yes, it's annoying at times (like now that it's well past bedtime and dh is on google with them answer questions...) but they learn soo much just by one simple question which always snowballs.
  • PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    June 29, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I hope my 4 year old never loses her empathy for other people.

I hope my 2 year old ever loses the ability to stay calm and easy-going, go with the flow.

Too soon to tell with my 4 month old. :)

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts