Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
rayraymommy3
Easy peasy?? Thumps up/down?
June 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Was wondering if anyone uses easy peasy, and how do they like it?? We are new homeschoolers and my son will be starting 1st grade.

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    June 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    I haven't heard of it so ill bump!
  • debramommyof4
    June 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I like it ok but it is a little behind where my kids were at that grade.  Some of the links gave me a hard time also.  I like lessonpathways.com better.  I do still have to tweak it but not as much.

• mommy4lyf
    June 24, 2013 at 11:26 PM

We don't use it. But, I will use it as a reference only in the future.

• somuchlove4U
    June 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM
    I'm using it for this upcoming year. I liked what I saw so far.
  • Maridel
    by Maridel
    June 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I looked into the PreK and K years for my younger DD but didn't really like what I saw. I'm more confident with the methods I used for my older DD

• rayraymommy3
    June 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM
    I was also looking into the lesson pathways .. It's very hard to decide

Quoting debramommyof4:

I like it ok but it is a little behind where my kids were at that grade.  Some of the links gave me a hard time also.  I like lessonpathways.com better.  I do still have to tweak it but not as much.

• debramommyof4
    June 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I have had a hard time of it deciding this year too.  For the longest we had no clue where we were going to be. 

Now we are using a public charter for my oldest.  My first grader has decided to stick with CAVA (yuck). 

I still have to decide what to use for my youngest 2 who are 3 and 4.  I am not so worried about the 3 year old as she has another 2 years before she turns 5. 

My 4 year old however turns 5 in Feb. and I want to get him started, because he takes forever to learn something and I have to take things really slow with him, so I am trying to do 2 years of kindergarten with him.

I still have not decided with the younger 2. 

Quoting rayraymommy3:

I was also looking into the lesson pathways .. It's very hard to decide

Quoting debramommyof4:

• BramblePatch
    June 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    I have looked extensively at Easy Peasy but it is not a fit for us.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts