Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
rayraymommy3
Easy peasy?? Thumps up/down?
June 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Was wondering if anyone uses easy peasy, and how do they like it?? We are new homeschoolers and my son will be starting 1st grade.

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    June 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    I haven't heard of it so ill bump!
  • debramommyof4
    June 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I like it ok but it is a little behind where my kids were at that grade.  Some of the links gave me a hard time also.  I like lessonpathways.com better.  I do still have to tweak it but not as much.

• mommy4lyf
    June 24, 2013 at 11:26 PM

We don't use it. But, I will use it as a reference only in the future.

• somuchlove4U
    June 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM
    I'm using it for this upcoming year. I liked what I saw so far.
  • Maridel
    by Maridel
    June 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I looked into the PreK and K years for my younger DD but didn't really like what I saw. I'm more confident with the methods I used for my older DD

• rayraymommy3
    June 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM
    I was also looking into the lesson pathways .. It's very hard to decide

Quoting debramommyof4:

I like it ok but it is a little behind where my kids were at that grade.  Some of the links gave me a hard time also.  I like lessonpathways.com better.  I do still have to tweak it but not as much.

• debramommyof4
    June 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I have had a hard time of it deciding this year too.  For the longest we had no clue where we were going to be. 

Now we are using a public charter for my oldest.  My first grader has decided to stick with CAVA (yuck). 

I still have to decide what to use for my youngest 2 who are 3 and 4.  I am not so worried about the 3 year old as she has another 2 years before she turns 5. 

My 4 year old however turns 5 in Feb. and I want to get him started, because he takes forever to learn something and I have to take things really slow with him, so I am trying to do 2 years of kindergarten with him.

I still have not decided with the younger 2. 

Quoting rayraymommy3:

I was also looking into the lesson pathways .. It's very hard to decide

Quoting debramommyof4:

• BramblePatch
    June 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    I have looked extensively at Easy Peasy but it is not a fit for us.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN