Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
luvcats406
Soooo happy!
June 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I just finished the tons of end of the year paperwork for my three kids.  Boy I am so relieved!  I have a massive headache but it is done!  Now I worry weather the middle school principal will accept it.  She has not in the past and I had to do it all over again.  Now I sit on pins and needles and wait.  I am getting better in the paperwork though.  This is my first year so I did it wrong before.  Laws are so hard to understand sometimes.  So vague.  I understand it one way, she understands it another.  I have not had any problems with the elementary school though.

Replies

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    June 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM

what are your hs laws? why so much paper work?

• kirbymom
    June 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM
    at least you will be getting more experienced at this if you have to do it over again. BUT, lets hope you don't have to. :)
  • kmath
    by kmath
    June 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I hope they don't make you re-do the paperwork!  Glad you are finally done.

• 101stwife
    June 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Yay! Glad you are done. What state do you live in? I have not had to turn any paperwork in and this is my first full year homeschooling. I keep wondering if there is going to be someone ask for paperwork. We are in California.

• bluerooffarm
    June 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM

YAY!  I just finished all of mine too!  Hope they don't make you re-do it!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    June 25, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I hope it is accepted so you can relax about it until next year.

• mem82
    by mem82
    June 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I hope they accept it!

• mem82
    by mem82
    June 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM

In Ohio, we send all of our end of year stuff in at the beginning of the next school year.

• luvcats406
    June 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Thanks everyone.  I am in NY.  We have to do quarterlies for the school year.  This time, I was doing the last quarter for my children and the paperwork for the next school year, which has to be in by July 1.  This is the first time I have had to do it for three kids.  I suppose I could wait on next year's paperwork but I know I want to homeschool them next year and I want to get it over with!  Thus, I had a lot to do.  When I was doing the paperwork on the computer, a bad storm came through and knocked the power out.  I was upset thinking that I lost my data and would have to start over, but the computer kept it all even though I did not save it!  I was greatful.  

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN