Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
Phys. Ed or otherwise called Gym.... Do you or Don't you ??
June 23, 2013 at 6:45 PM
As we are always talking about academic education, I am wondering if any of us consider the physical side of education, as an important part to our children's education like the academics are?

Why do you think-feel this way??

Replies

• kirbymom
    June 29, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    Quoting mommaTLC186:

I have three boys that don't know how to sit still LOL its always p.e. Time .... My seven year old loves doing "spelling bees" on the trampoline:) I myself hate sitting still so we are always walking, jumping, climbing, moving :)

Lol - My kids ae he sane way! But I am not. :) I like to sit still for awhile. Of course , there ae times when I can't sit still and have to move around.
  • mommaTLC186
    June 29, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    My "need" to move around can be a negative thing....i get bored really easily and tend to annoy other adults with my fidgeting lol

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting mommaTLC186:

I have three boys that don't know how to sit still LOL its always p.e. Time .... My seven year old loves doing "spelling bees" on the trampoline:) I myself hate sitting still so we are always walking, jumping, climbing, moving :)

Lol - My kids ae he sane way! But I am not. :) I like to sit still for awhile. Of course , there ae times when I can't sit still and have to move around.
  • kirbymom
    June 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    Quoting mommaTLC186:

That is what happens with my husband too. I wonder what about the fidgeting that is so disturbing to people?
  • mommaTLC186
    June 29, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    Idk... They say its annoying that I don't just sit still. (I have to at least slightly tap my foot or something lol sitting still just never works out for me)

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting mommaTLC186:

That is what happens with my husband too. I wonder what about the fidgeting that is so disturbing to people?

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN