Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
Phys. Ed or otherwise called Gym.... Do you or Don't you ??
June 23, 2013 at 6:45 PM
As we are always talking about academic education, I am wondering if any of us consider the physical side of education, as an important part to our children's education like the academics are?

Why do you think-feel this way??

Replies

• kirbymom
    June 29, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    Quoting mommaTLC186:

I have three boys that don't know how to sit still LOL its always p.e. Time .... My seven year old loves doing "spelling bees" on the trampoline:) I myself hate sitting still so we are always walking, jumping, climbing, moving :)

Lol - My kids ae he sane way! But I am not. :) I like to sit still for awhile. Of course , there ae times when I can't sit still and have to move around.
  • mommaTLC186
    June 29, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    My "need" to move around can be a negative thing....i get bored really easily and tend to annoy other adults with my fidgeting lol

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting mommaTLC186:

I have three boys that don't know how to sit still LOL its always p.e. Time .... My seven year old loves doing "spelling bees" on the trampoline:) I myself hate sitting still so we are always walking, jumping, climbing, moving :)

Lol - My kids ae he sane way! But I am not. :) I like to sit still for awhile. Of course , there ae times when I can't sit still and have to move around.
  • kirbymom
    June 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    Quoting mommaTLC186:

That is what happens with my husband too. I wonder what about the fidgeting that is so disturbing to people?
  • mommaTLC186
    June 29, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    Idk... They say its annoying that I don't just sit still. (I have to at least slightly tap my foot or something lol sitting still just never works out for me)

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting mommaTLC186:

That is what happens with my husband too. I wonder what about the fidgeting that is so disturbing to people?

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts