Homeschooling Moms

tiredmomfor2
I'm already Missing School!
June 21, 2013 at 8:25 AM
It has only been abouT three weeks since we started our Summer break. It has been fun. Really it has. I'm enjoying the down time and the ability to get more projects done..However...I miss school already!
I think it is the structure that it adds to our days. Sure we have structure, chores, reading time etc. I'm also missing the one on one learning time with each of the kids.
Don't get me wrong..I'm enjoying SUmmer, and we still have a lot of fun stuff planned. But, I will be more than happy to start back when it is time. :)

*Please over look my mistakes, I am mobile and my phone hates typing on CM. :(*

Replies

• tiredmomfor2
    June 23, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    I have already been planning too..and it sounds like we were a lot alike as children! Lol :)

Quoting lucsch:

Oh, I was like that last year. This year, I'm not. Why? I have plenty of preparation to do for next year, and believe me, I'm already working on it! I love all this stuff. Yeah, well, when I was a kid, I'd head for the school supply aisle, while other kids would go to the toy section of a store. LOL Fun, fun!

I've already printed out most of her notebooking pages for the whole year for our boxed curriculum plans, her spelling and vocabulary pages. Since I'm putting together my own supplemental writing plan and science, I have some major planning to do, still.

Homeschooling Moms