Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
usmom3
The Truth About Homeschooling in America
by usmom3
BJ
June 20, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I thought some of you might like to read about how we are being talked about in this article.

CLICK FOR ARTICLE

Replies

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    June 20, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Good article, just didn't like the comment about homeschooling having developed a bad rap. We didn't give ourselves that buddy.
  • somuchlove4U
    June 20, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    I wonder when our government is going to realize how much better homeschooling can be.
  • TheMommysLife
    June 20, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Really great article, thank you for sharing!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    June 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Quoting Dawn07:

Good article, just didn't like the comment about homeschooling having developed a bad rap. We didn't give ourselves that buddy.

I didn't like that part either!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    June 20, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Quoting somuchlove4U:

I wonder when our government is going to realize how much better homeschooling can be.

I just worry that when they do figure it out they will want to take control of it too!

• bmw29
    by bmw29
    June 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    Bump for when I'm not mobile.
  • Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    June 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM
    I agree. I love that homeschooling is growing, but its like shh don't let the government find out either.

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting somuchlove4U:

I just worry that when they do figure it out they will want to take control of it too!

• somuchlove4U
    June 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    Very true. Didn't think about that part.

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting somuchlove4U:

• MacMamaof5
    June 21, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Obama has been trying to get his foot in that too.  Heard it in one of his speeches after getting elected.   

• KickButtMama
    June 21, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I think it was a great article. But I hate when there is a division in Conservative/Liberal. I believe, when it comes to being parents, we want our kids to be a success. So liber al/conservative shouldn't really be a factor. I live in a blue state, I'm a flaming democrat, and I know many, many democratic homeschoolers. I hate how we get a bad rep. 

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN