Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
usmom3
The Truth About Homeschooling in America
by usmom3
BJ
June 20, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I thought some of you might like to read about how we are being talked about in this article.

CLICK FOR ARTICLE

Replies

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    June 20, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Good article, just didn't like the comment about homeschooling having developed a bad rap. We didn't give ourselves that buddy.
  • somuchlove4U
    June 20, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    I wonder when our government is going to realize how much better homeschooling can be.
  • TheMommysLife
    June 20, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Really great article, thank you for sharing!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    June 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Quoting Dawn07:

Good article, just didn't like the comment about homeschooling having developed a bad rap. We didn't give ourselves that buddy.

I didn't like that part either!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    June 20, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Quoting somuchlove4U:

I wonder when our government is going to realize how much better homeschooling can be.

I just worry that when they do figure it out they will want to take control of it too!

• bmw29
    by bmw29
    June 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    Bump for when I'm not mobile.
  • Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    June 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM
    I agree. I love that homeschooling is growing, but its like shh don't let the government find out either.

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting somuchlove4U:

I just worry that when they do figure it out they will want to take control of it too!

• somuchlove4U
    June 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    Very true. Didn't think about that part.

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting somuchlove4U:

• MacMamaof5
    June 21, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Obama has been trying to get his foot in that too.  Heard it in one of his speeches after getting elected.   

• KickButtMama
    June 21, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I think it was a great article. But I hate when there is a division in Conservative/Liberal. I believe, when it comes to being parents, we want our kids to be a success. So liber al/conservative shouldn't really be a factor. I live in a blue state, I'm a flaming democrat, and I know many, many democratic homeschoolers. I hate how we get a bad rep. 

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts