Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
TJandKarasMom
Teachers pay Teachers website
June 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Do you use this website?

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/

It has some great resources, I actually found it a while ago when working on my masters degree and needing help with a lesson plan.  It's free to sign up and there are a ton of free resources, plus some cheap ones too.  And you know if you are paying for something you are helping a teacher out-they don't make much and we all know their job is not easy.

I just downloaded a bunch of free things to use for homeschooling my kids this coming year, I am so excited!  I also noticed that "homeschooler" is actually a category you can search for, but I just search by grade level or subject depending on what I'm looking for. 

Replies

• kmath
    by kmath
    June 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Very cool!

• somuchlove4U
    June 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    I use it and love it! I've gotten great from there.
  • TidewaterClan
    June 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

This looks great. Thank you. 

• OneToughMami
    June 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I do not use it. I have my daughter's curriculum and I do not used it for school or work personally. I enjoy writing my own lessons and such. These kinds of things never have much in secondary

• Joann.HS
    June 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    Awesome
  • Bluecalm
    June 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    One of my friends set up a store and is encouraging me to do it too.
  • mommy4lyf
    June 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Yes. I also buy stuff from this site. Very useful! my brother just open a store here. He's also the owner of http://www.chilimath.com/

• maggiemom2000
    June 17, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I love Teachers Pay Teachers! I actually have a store there and sell some things. I also like Teacher's Notebook (actually prefer that one). I get regular e-mails with Teachers Notebook that will list freebies of the day. I've downloaded a lt of great stuff, most of it free!

• xomrs.chase
    June 17, 2013 at 7:15 AM
    Thanks!
  • annabelle125
    June 17, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I love TPT :)  I get a lot of things free or very cheap there.  

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN