Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
TJandKarasMom
Teachers pay Teachers website
June 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Do you use this website?

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/

It has some great resources, I actually found it a while ago when working on my masters degree and needing help with a lesson plan.  It's free to sign up and there are a ton of free resources, plus some cheap ones too.  And you know if you are paying for something you are helping a teacher out-they don't make much and we all know their job is not easy.

I just downloaded a bunch of free things to use for homeschooling my kids this coming year, I am so excited!  I also noticed that "homeschooler" is actually a category you can search for, but I just search by grade level or subject depending on what I'm looking for. 

Replies

• kmath
    by kmath
    June 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Very cool!

• somuchlove4U
    June 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    I use it and love it! I've gotten great from there.
  • TidewaterClan
    June 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

This looks great. Thank you. 

• OneToughMami
    June 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I do not use it. I have my daughter's curriculum and I do not used it for school or work personally. I enjoy writing my own lessons and such. These kinds of things never have much in secondary

• Joann.HS
    June 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    Awesome
  • Bluecalm
    June 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    One of my friends set up a store and is encouraging me to do it too.
  • mommy4lyf
    June 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Yes. I also buy stuff from this site. Very useful! my brother just open a store here. He's also the owner of http://www.chilimath.com/

• maggiemom2000
    June 17, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I love Teachers Pay Teachers! I actually have a store there and sell some things. I also like Teacher's Notebook (actually prefer that one). I get regular e-mails with Teachers Notebook that will list freebies of the day. I've downloaded a lt of great stuff, most of it free!

• xomrs.chase
    June 17, 2013 at 7:15 AM
    Thanks!
  • annabelle125
    June 17, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I love TPT :)  I get a lot of things free or very cheap there.  

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts