Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Maridel
New neighbors
by Maridel
June 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Our neighbor is moving out, nice guy but single and in graduate school so aside from some chit chat outside, we wont miss him too much! 

Am I the only one that when a neighbor moves out, starts praying for the new neighbors to be fun and friendly homeschoolers with lots of kids!? lol

Replies

• kmath
    by kmath
    June 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I don't have any really close neighbors.  I do hope that kids D's age move in, but we are kinda isolated from the rest of our street so I don't really care who moves in around us. 

• bluerooffarm
    June 13, 2013 at 4:05 PM

My closest neighbor is nearly a half mile down the road, so I don't really think about homeschoolers moving in.  It would be cool, but I like our crunchy neighbors.  They don't mind our rooster or stopping while our goats are crossing the road.  I'll keep em!  LOL

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

• Jinx-Troublex3
    June 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I can't tand our neighbors to the norh. While I know it could be worse, hey are awful!

• Maridel
    by Maridel
    June 13, 2013 at 6:20 PM
    Lol yes i would much prefer to b4 living out in the country where i can't hear my neighbors every move. But I'm stuck here for now
  • coala
    by coala
    June 13, 2013 at 9:58 PM

LOL!!! I have neighbors we have become friends with.  They don't understand why we do what we do and they ask a ton of questions.  It is really odd, but I will continue to answer any and all questions.

• mhaney03
    June 13, 2013 at 10:01 PM

The house next door to me was just bought and the people are flipping it. I hope they sell it to some one who isn't a crazy as the last guy whose dead body they found in it..........

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    June 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I just wish my neighbors weren't exactly like my wicked witch of the west sister-in-law & my castrated brother!

can you tell I don't like any of them.

• arwalters
    June 13, 2013 at 10:39 PM
    I just pray mine aren't partying college kids
  • Maridel
    by Maridel
    June 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    Yikes anything has to be better than that

Quoting mhaney03:

The house next door to me was just bought and the people are flipping it. I hope they sell it to some one who isn't a crazy as the last guy whose dead body they found in it..........

• mhaney03
    June 14, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Definitely better than calling in the smell then learning it had been there for at least 3 weeks...  I still haven't told the kids what the smell was. 

Quoting Maridel:

Yikes anything has to be better than that

Quoting mhaney03:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN