Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
FootballFan12
What do you worry about?
June 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I worry about whether or not I have the patience to homeschool and if I CAN do it.

I worry about whether or not my DH's hours will be cut back.

I worry about how high the bills will be in the summer.

What are some things you worry about?

Replies

• bluerooffarm
    June 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I worry about dh's new business.  Will it fail? and what will that do to us if it happens?

I worry about getting all of our food put up for the winter.

• TJandKarasMom
    June 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    I worry about money, a lot, because I don't want to go back to my job in the fall and I don't have a job for the summer at all.

I worry about my kids turning out to be the people I hope they can be, I want better for them than I've had for myself and I worry that I won't be able to give them the skills and confidence they need for that.

I worry that I will want to quit hsing even though I'm pretty confident I won't, I really have never stuck with something for very long..the only thing I have stuck with is raising my kids, so I hope hsing just falls in that category.
  • AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 12, 2013 at 3:40 PM
    I worry about what will happen when I have to start sending my Son to public school..will they acknowledge how far ahead He is and help place Him in a better grade or program to suit His needs? Or will they try to dumb Him down? Sigh..I'm not looking forward to not Homeschooling. It's stressful enough to think about!
  • kmath
    by kmath
    June 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I am trying not to worry, but I do worry that his dad won't ultimately agree to this.  I worry about what will happen when I get done with school and if I will be able to continue hsing. 

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    June 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM

It would be a shorter list to type what I don't worry about!

• tiredmomfor2
    June 12, 2013 at 4:54 PM
    I worry more than I should.
    Right now I am worried about that big storm heading our way.
    I worry about money, about our business, our new branch of the business, about raising my kids right, about spending enough time with them, about failing them with homeschooling, about not having enough time, courage and strength to do it all.
    Well those are my top worries as of lately...there are millions more. Lol
  • bluerooffarm
    June 12, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

I worry more than I should.
    Right now I am worried about that big storm heading our way.
    I worry about money, about our business, our new branch of the business, about raising my kids right, about spending enough time with them, about failing them with homeschooling, about not having enough time, courage and strength to do it all.
    Well those are my top worries as of lately...there are millions more. Lol

I'm pretty worried about that storm too!

• mommy4lyf
    June 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM
    A lot but tried not to.
  • rsrangel
    June 12, 2013 at 5:54 PM
    I worry that I'm going to miss something important that will hinder the kids academically in the future. I'm trying to let go of that one and realize they will be just fine!
  • celticdragon77
    June 12, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I worry about how I will have enough time for everything I want to accomplish. 

I work full time, homeschool, have a big house to clean... I am OCD and ADHD and so I can easily get overwhelmed with all the ideas that swirl into my brain along with all the responsibilities of life. Everything HAS to be well scheduled, organized and clean, for me to function. Yet my ADHD can send me off on an idea that can be fantastic yet also wreck havoc. 

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts