Homeschooling Moms

Cafe MichelleP
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
June 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM

welcome to cafemomWelcome to CafeMom!

As a member of our community, you have access to advice, support and more from thousands of moms just like you. Whether it’s advice on parenting, hobbies you love or just to chat, CafeMom has a group that fits your needs.

We picked a selection of groups that may interest you. Check them out and join in on the conversations!

Hang Out & Talk Groups:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mom Confessions - (anonymous posting available)

The Lounge

The Venting Booth - (anonymous posting available)

Mom to Mom

The Cafe - (anonymous posting available)

Current Events & Hot Topics

New & Politics

Parenting Topics:

Advice for Moms

Trying to Conceive

Pregnancy

Babies

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Elementary School Kids

Moms with Teens

Moms with Adult Kids

Homeschooling Moms

Natural Birth & Parenting

Breastfeeding Moms

Autism: Support Across the Spectrum

Families & Relationships:

In the Bedroom

Love & Marriage

Military Moms - (anonymous posting available)

Single Moms

StepMom Central

Moms Like You:

Young Moms

20 Something Moms

30 Something Moms

40ish and beyond...

Recipes, Home & Hobbies:

Recipes for Busy Moms

Craft Cafe

Home Life

Health & Wellness:

Healthy Weight Loss

Depression Support

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Replies

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    June 4, 2013 at 6:49 PM

is there any canning or preserving groups

• kirbymom
    June 5, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    That is quite a grouping of groups. Wow. Lol
  • aneela
    by aneela
    October 4, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Hi a suggestion if I may

Can there be a sticky that links other posts in the group in categories like these:

1.Curriculum chat for elementary/middle/high school - this would include links to websites that contain content for help with homeschooling

2. Freebies for Homeschooling, anything like free dl of worksheets, to directions on how to do projects, to totally free items for school etc

3. Discussions on various ways to homeschool, there are always new and old members who want to know about the diff ways there are to homeschool...the pros and cons, what terms mean etc...it would be nice to see links in a post since this is just one general forum

And also, can there be a Marketplace where users on this board are allowed to sell their homeschool items to each other?

Thanks for your consideration.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    October 4, 2013 at 7:17 PM

great ideas aneela

Quoting aneela:

Hi a suggestion if I may

Can there be a sticky that links other posts in the group in categories like these:

1.Curriculum chat for elementary/middle/high school - this would include links to websites that contain content for help with homeschooling

2. Freebies for Homeschooling, anything like free dl of worksheets, to directions on how to do projects, to totally free items for school etc

3. Discussions on various ways to homeschool, there are always new and old members who want to know about the diff ways there are to homeschool...the pros and cons, what terms mean etc...it would be nice to see links in a post since this is just one general forum

And also, can there be a Marketplace where users on this board are allowed to sell their homeschool items to each other?

• aneela
    by aneela
    October 4, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I know I see TONS of links to stuff and would be great to have one post where all are archieved and then people can go thru it, would be better to have it in elementary middle and high. i know it would make it much easier to find or maybe i am lazy LOL

Quoting oredeb:

great ideas aneela

• Cafe MichelleP
    October 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Hi Aneela.

Currently we don't have a reference post like that, however it is a really good idea. I would have to do a bit of research on it and see if I can come up with something that can be used as a reference guide for the group.

Quoting aneela:

Hi a suggestion if I may

• aneela
    by aneela
    October 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM

thanks for checking into it Michelle!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi Aneela.

Currently we don't have a reference post like that, however it is a really good idea. I would have to do a bit of research on it and see if I can come up with something that can be used as a reference guide for the group.

Quoting aneela:

Hi a suggestion if I may

Homeschooling Moms