Homeschooling Moms

mem82
I will not homeschool next year...
by mem82
May 21, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Without a laminator! They seem like so much fun! What do you reeeaaallly want that is kinda frivolous?

Replies

• tiredmomfor2
    May 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    Oh gosh! I was like..what?! No! You love homeschooling! Lol
    I have a friend that swears by hers. :)
  • Rust.n.Gears
    May 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Well this year we got the Kitchenaid and the bread maker.

Now I want either a child's spinning wheel or a knitting machine. I will be getting at least one. The wheel would be amazing. I want to get them a Pinkie. 

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    May 21, 2013 at 11:01 AM

hahahahahah good title, everyone will read it!hahahahah

something i want that is frivolous? gotta think! ohhh ohhh i thought of something a potters wheel and lessons how to go about it!

• wowguildmomma
    May 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM

a desk of my own. My stuff is so spread out i can never find anything cause DH took my desk, kids took over my bookshelves, and my monitor died so my computer is currently the tv center.

• Knightquester
    May 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM

A book binding machine... they look so cool!  A laminator would be cool too though sunglasses mini

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    May 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    Ha, good one. I was like what!?!
    I still want an area just for school.
  • bluerooffarm
    May 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I'm also begging for a laminator and those cool pockets that you put a worksheet inside and the kids can write on them with dry erase markers.  Man the ink we will save!!  I think they'll pay for themselves:-)

• coala
    by coala
    May 21, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I don't have a frivilous item that I REALLY want.  I just got an awesome mixer that does most of the work for making bread.  I could use a laminator, but I don't have room to store one.

• Silverkitty
    May 21, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I'd love a book binding system.  Last year I got a new printer that I just love.  This coming year a lot of her assignments are being printed.

• mem82
    by mem82
    May 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM
    Ha! I was feeling sassy this morning. 8)

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Oh gosh! I was like..what?! No! You love homeschooling! Lol

I have a friend that swears by hers. :)

Homeschooling Moms