Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
oredeb
Field trips???
by oredeb
May 15, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Where ya goin or where have ya been this week!!!

Replies

• katinahat
    May 15, 2013 at 2:50 PM

We've gone to two libraries in the area so far-- one yesterday, one today. We'll also be either 1) going camping or 2) going hiking (or both!) this weekend, so that'll be a blast! Just depends on the weather.

• No_Difference
    May 15, 2013 at 2:53 PM

No field trips lined up this week, but we'll be going to the library next week. I started looking into our local Historical Society, and am trying to plan trips accordingly to that too :)

• Momof697
    May 15, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Monday we went to the mall of america, Tuesday we went to the state park for a tour on all the creepy creatures that are there, besides getting to meet a real tortoise and a real python.

• Maridel
    by Maridel
    May 15, 2013 at 3:50 PM
    Hopefully our local science center soon. They have a new Clifford the big red dog theme going on
  • bluerooffarm
    May 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Not this week, but May 25th we're going to Fort Ligonier to see an encampment, drills, and musket firing demos.

• ablessedlife
    May 15, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Today we went to the provincial park to learn about seeds and trees.

Friday we are going to the Royal Canadian Mint to see where our coins are made.

• JocelynsMama1
    May 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM

the zoo this weekend :) and if it rains us out we will be going on a cavern tour instead

• didavis
    by didavis
    May 16, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Cincinnati Zoo and Kings Island this week.

• debramommyof4
    May 16, 2013 at 11:43 AM

We go to the library 2 times a week and we have to go to the Naval hospital today for my husband.  I will probably take them to a cool park near there.  

• sdgd21
    by sdgd21
    May 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    We went horse back riding in the mountains yesterday :-). Then our homeschool group is doing a family field day this say.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts