Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
malchusmom
BEEN HOME SCHOOLING BUT MY KIDS ARE NOT REGISTER.....I NEED INPUT,PLZ
May 13, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Hello mamas!!!!!  I have a 6 yr old and a 5 yr old that i been homeschooling. My son is doing first grade and my daughter kinder. Last November i enroll my son with this privet christian academy homeschooling school. I pay $175 every quarter and they give me the set of books my son needs to work on from home,i have to keep track of his grades and report that to them every often. I don't have to let the department of education knows im homeschooling because with this academy works like a privet school but from home.

The problem is i have not get back to them. The system they used is a little complicated to write down the grades, all the paperwork was confusing. So i did the whole set of books with my son but after i have not gone back to them and been teaching my son all the basics stuffs a first grader should be learning. I have purchase lots of books on thrift stores for first and second grader and my son is soo advance. We do 2 to 3 hrs a day of school. The thing is right now is like im in the air. He is not register with the state and i have not gone back to this privet academy to get the next set of books and pay. The reason? like i said before,the system they use is a little confusing and beside we were having money problems. What should i do now? im i in trouble for not reporting to the state im homeschooling my son?? im soooo lost. Plz help me out here mamas. Im in Orlando,Florida.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• malchusmom
    May 13, 2013 at 8:37 PM
    Thank you all!! Great info!!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!