Homeschooling Moms

mem82
What are your plans for this week? Anything fun?
by mem82
May 12, 2013 at 9:48 PM

What's going on in your household?

Replies

• debramommyof4
    May 12, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Tomorrow we are finishing our Mothers Day projects, the 2 older girls have thier CAVA end of the year tests and at 4 we will be reading to dogs at the library.

The rest of the week the two older girls will be working on catching up with CAVA work, I have not got to planning the rest of the week, but after school time we will be packing and cleaning some more.

• 101stwife
    May 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM

We are going to have a science week and do science experiements! Since we are also in SoCal it was 95 degrees here today...it was sooo hot and looks like it will be that way all week. So, daily trips to the pool are in order!

• JocelynsMama1
    May 13, 2013 at 6:56 AM

im school were working on short and long A sounds and we just got a new phonics CD yesterday so shes excited to start listening to that....and then were going to the zoo Saturday!

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    May 13, 2013 at 7:08 AM
    Grocery shopping, and this weekend camping hopefully!
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    May 13, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Today we are finsihing up cleaning our house.   I also wanting to work on my creative math class I am teaching next year at co-op.   I am also registering for classes for next year.

Tuesday is our last day of co-op  but will be a fun day.  

Wednesday I am picking up an order of 150 chickens and finish registering for classes.

Thursday my son is taking his last class until fall at the local campground.  

We are taking a break from school right now because we are getting ready for summer.  It is a lot of work getting ready for everything.  I am hoping to start ordering chicks very soon.

• NYCitymomx3
    May 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Oooh, we have a bunch of things going on this week:

Monday - ds is going to a class on Forensics at a local nature center/museum

Tuesday - oldest dd is starting a new job and is so excited about it

Thursday - ds has his weekly group parkour class.  

Friday - ds has a class at a science museum

Sunday - youngest dd will be at t adance competition as an independent.  She choreographed 2 of her own solos and with compete with those.

• mem82
    by mem82
    May 13, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    Good luck to your youngest!

Quoting NYCitymomx3:

Oooh, we have a bunch of things going on this week:

Monday - ds is going to a class on Forensics at a local nature center/museum

Tuesday - oldest dd is starting a new job and is so excited about it

Thursday - ds has his weekly group parkour class.  

Friday - ds has a class at a science museum

Sunday - youngest dd will be at t adance competition as an independent.  She choreographed 2 of her own solos and with compete with those.

• mem82
    by mem82
    May 13, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    That's a lot of chickens!

Quoting jen2150:

Today we are finsihing up cleaning our house.   I also wanting to work on my creative math class I am teaching next year at co-op.   I am also registering for classes for next year.

Tuesday is our last day of co-op  but will be a fun day.  

Wednesday I am picking up an order of 150 chickens and finish registering for classes.

Thursday my son is taking his last class until fall at the local campground.  

We are taking a break from school right now because we are getting ready for summer.  It is a lot of work getting ready for everything.  I am hoping to start ordering chicks very soon.

• mem82
    by mem82
    May 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    Have fun!

Quoting Boobah:

Grocery shopping, and this weekend camping hopefully!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    May 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    I love the zoo! We might go on Wednesday.

Quoting JocelynsMama1:

im school were working on short and long A sounds and we just got a new phonics CD yesterday so shes excited to start listening to that....and then were going to the zoo Saturday!

Homeschooling Moms