How was your weekend?
by Boobah
May 6, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Do anything fun?

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    May 6, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    Friday we planted some stuff in the garden.
    Saturday we had soccer and a birthday party.
    Sunday we went shopping and cleaned.
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    May 6, 2013 at 10:16 AM

fun fun!

we went on a short fishing trip to the wind river for salmon fishing, i have them in the brine right now getting cured for smoking, lots of fun

pictures!!

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    May 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM
    Do you keep a house out there or rent one when you go? It's gorgeous out there!

Quoting oredeb:

fun fun!

we went on a short fishing trip to the wind river for salmon fishing, i have them in the brine right now getting cured for smoking, lots of fun

pictures!!

• coala
    by coala
    May 6, 2013 at 12:38 PM

We went to the local Science Center for the day on Sunday.....it was $5 admission for everyone.  I really really enjoyed it, and the kids had a great time with the hands on activities.  We finished our day with a Meerkat movie in 3D.  They are such adorable animals. 

Saturday the LO stayed home with me b/c she couldn't eat her lunch in a timely manner so that she could go skating.  So she and I took a nap and then she helped me make dinner.  After dinner we went for a walk/ride/skate around the block--several times.  It was very tiring for everyone.

• Jinx-Troublex3
    May 6, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    We had Camporee for our BSA district. I was co-director in charge of registration. It was awesome! We had about 225 scouts compete.

Our Troop only won one ribbon ..2nd place for kumbazi...it was my DS's patrol..Yyipee!

The troop just had a huge growth spurt, from 4 boys to 12 boys in a month. This was their first outing together and they did no practice so any win was great!
  • tiredmomfor2
    May 6, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    On Saturday a woman we know brought us some of the sand from the Aurora Fossil Museum! The kids had a blast searching through it. We found so much stuff..over 25 shark teeth in the first cup of it! She gave us a whole bucket full, can't wait to see what else is in there. :)
    Sunday was basically a lazy day with some cleaning..:)
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    May 6, 2013 at 12:58 PM

It was a great family fun weekend. We BB-Qed on Saturday & played games. Sunday we cleaned house moved around TV's (our oldest got a new one & gave his old one to his brother & sister)& planted the garden outside.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    May 6, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    What a deal! My kids seem to take forever to eat when we need to go somewhere.

Quoting coala:

We went to the local Science Center for the day on Sunday.....it was $5 admission for everyone.  I really really enjoyed it, and the kids had a great time with the hands on activities.  We finished our day with a Meerkat movie in 3D.  They are such adorable animals. 

Saturday the LO stayed home with me b/c she couldn't eat her lunch in a timely manner so that she could go skating.  So she and I took a nap and then she helped me make dinner.  After dinner we went for a walk/ride/skate around the block--several times.  It was very tiring for everyone.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    May 6, 2013 at 1:59 PM
    How fun!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

We had Camporee for our BSA district. I was co-director in charge of registration. It was awesome! We had about 225 scouts compete.

Our Troop only won one ribbon ..2nd place for kumbazi...it was my DS's patrol..Yyipee!

The troop just had a huge growth spurt, from 4 boys to 12 boys in a month. This was their first outing together and they did no practice so any win was great!
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    May 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM
    Wow that is neat! My oldest would LOVE looking through that.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

On Saturday a woman we know brought us some of the sand from the Aurora Fossil Museum! The kids had a blast searching through it. We found so much stuff..over 25 shark teeth in the first cup of it! She gave us a whole bucket full, can't wait to see what else is in there. :)

Sunday was basically a lazy day with some cleaning..:)

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts