Homeschooling Moms

rsrangel
What subject do you start with each day?
May 5, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Do you order your subjects according to your childs favorites/least favorites?

Which subject do you start with each day?

Replies

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    May 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM

i order the kids subjects to which they do the best at in the mornings, which is math then english

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    May 6, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    It all depends on the baby and 4 year old. Kayla is super clingy so we have a hard time with rhythm at the moment.
  • coala
    by coala
    May 6, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Bible

• motheroffour186
    May 6, 2013 at 1:39 PM
    I start the subjects that they do not have any questions like reading spelling.
  • bether89
    May 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM

We don't have a set order.  Ds1 will chose what he wants to start with and we go from there.

• EnduringWon
    May 7, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Our daughter likes to start with math after devotions when we get done getting some exercise.

• HarrisonMD
    May 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Well since my kiddos are preK...we start with potty training, then move onto ABC's, numbers, colors and shapes, reading with the leap frog books and lots of playtime! lol

• CatFishMom
    May 7, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Ive been doing letters/phonics at breakfast since my son was a year old. It's become habit to continue this so we do letters for my little one, phonics for the older one and then I usually do a 'lecture' of some sort or read a story, depending on what we're doing for the day. Subject doesnt matter, it's really just whatever is easiest to do during breakfast.

Homeschooling Moms