Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
rsrangel
What subject do you start with each day?
May 5, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Do you order your subjects according to your childs favorites/least favorites?

Which subject do you start with each day?

Replies

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    May 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM

i order the kids subjects to which they do the best at in the mornings, which is math then english

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    May 6, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    It all depends on the baby and 4 year old. Kayla is super clingy so we have a hard time with rhythm at the moment.
  • coala
    by coala
    May 6, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Bible

• motheroffour186
    May 6, 2013 at 1:39 PM
    I start the subjects that they do not have any questions like reading spelling.
  • bether89
    May 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM

We don't have a set order.  Ds1 will chose what he wants to start with and we go from there.

• EnduringWon
    May 7, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Our daughter likes to start with math after devotions when we get done getting some exercise.

• HarrisonMD
    May 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Well since my kiddos are preK...we start with potty training, then move onto ABC's, numbers, colors and shapes, reading with the leap frog books and lots of playtime! lol

• CatFishMom
    May 7, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Ive been doing letters/phonics at breakfast since my son was a year old. It's become habit to continue this so we do letters for my little one, phonics for the older one and then I usually do a 'lecture' of some sort or read a story, depending on what we're doing for the day. Subject doesnt matter, it's really just whatever is easiest to do during breakfast.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts