Homeschooling Moms

pmcrittersmom
fairly new to Idaho Falls and cafemom.. looking for homeschool friends
May 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Hi all,

I am a homeschooling mom to two fun loving daughters age 6 and 8.  We have homeschooled since day one and just love it.  We learn so much as a family and I really enjoy watching them learn.  We homeschool for many reasons, and though we do believe in God, our faith is not one of the reasons we homeschool.

We are animal loving people and have more animals than sense (or cents)!  We have some land to keep our little zoo on and spend a lot of our time with our animals.  We like to hike and explore new areas as well. 

We are more interested in a couple of good friends than a lot of aquaintances.  In our area, I am having problems finding a group that isn't very specific in their religious beliefs with that being their focal point that all else stems from.

I have read many posts on lots of different topics on homeschooling moms and really do enjoy it.  You all share a lot of good information that helps and encourages. 

Thanks!

pmcrittersmom

Replies

• BramblePatch
    May 4, 2013 at 12:49 AM
    I am two hours a way, over in Sun Valley. I do think most groups in Southern Idaho are rigid in faith with no wiggle room. I chose to to join any groups as a result.
  • romacox
    by romacox
    May 4, 2013 at 2:43 PM

welcome to cafemom

• Kat0038
    by Kat0038
    May 4, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Glad you cold join us and looking forward to getting to know you

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups