Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
motheroffour186
all year around
April 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Would you do all year around school if it was some subjects that your children that you wanted to go over would you just do all year around school or what would you do??

Homeschool
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 95% - Would you go all year around?
  2. 4% - Or would it be your first thing you start at the beginning of the school

Replies

• QueenCreole313
    April 30, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    We take off July and December. So almost year round. Plus we take a week off here and there as we need it we are actually off this week. I've been sick and so I let the kid chill.
  • motheroffour186
    April 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    We took off last week I do not know we will do the whole next month then off in June then I do know what is the next month off

Quoting QueenCreole313:

We take off July and December. So almost year round. Plus we take a week off here and there as we need it we are actually off this week. I've been sick and so I let the kid chill.

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM

We do a modified year round schedule.

• KickButtMama
    April 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM

We do year round. That way we can take a day off whenever the mood strikes us.

• CaitsCookies
    May 1, 2013 at 9:06 AM
    We're just finishing up a year of detoxing from ps. SS is just starting to ask me to read books to him - a HUGE improvement! I've not worked in sit-down work for him yet. I try to work learning opportunities into everything we do, so if we manage to get to take any trips in the next year, we will learn some science and history where we visit and math with respect to budgeting the trip, spending our budget, etc.
  • lovepotato
    May 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I'm thinking of Stopping June 28 and starting back up again September 4, but still work on reading and math, and whatever else interests the kids.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts