Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Mrs.Metzker02
New to Cafe Mom!
April 27, 2013 at 5:02 AM

Hi ladies,

My name is Maria, and i am new to this website. I'll be married for 5 years on June 22nd, my husband is a US Army Veteran, and we have 2 beautiful girls age 9 and 13 months. I'm looking to make friends with other mom's, don't get me wrong i have friends but they are way younger than me. While they go to bars and concerts every weekend, i spend it watchign movies or having a family day out. Big difference! I live in the Tustin CA are, or Orange County to be specific. If you live in this are, don't hesitate to message:D I'm not a weirdo, i just want to make life long friends with people my age that i can relate to more. 

Have a great day ladies! <3

Replies

• leighp1
    by leighp1
    April 27, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Welcome to the group. I am on the other side of the states, in Florida.  I am sure you will find all kinds of friends here.

• romacox
    by romacox
    April 27, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Welcome Maria. 

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Welcome! I know what you mean about not going out to bars and whatnot. 8)

Have you checked out the group Florida Moms? Here's a link CLICK ME. Your daughter is beautiful. Did you guys move around a lot with the Army?

• debramommyof4
    April 27, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I am about an hour below you but we are about to move to be closer to my in laws who are in northern California so but I hope you find good friends.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    April 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    Welcome!
  • Kat0038
    by Kat0038
    April 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Welcome. You have joined a great group. Everyone here is very informative and supportive 

• motheroffour186
    April 28, 2013 at 6:24 PM
    Welcome to the group how are doing?
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    April 28, 2013 at 8:33 PM

welcome mrs metz, lots of moms here to chat with

are you homeschooling your kids now??

• Mrs.Metzker02
    April 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I am homeschooling my 9 year old, we are 3 months into it:D So far we are loving it, i love having my daughter here with me. And her baby sister is happy she has someone to play with. I get overwhlemed at times, but i just take it step by step. We are both still getting the hang of it, but our teacher is super helpful. :D

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN