Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
KrissyKC
Our schedule.
April 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Kids ages currently: 11, (almost) 9, 5, and 10 months... "grades" next year: Advanced 6th, fourth, KG... I will post our daily schedule in replies because it keeps disappearing my paragraphs...

Replies

• KrissyKC
    April 25, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Daily Do's =   Instrument, practice choir CD, Bible and quiet time, Family service (chores).   Monday thru Friday... 

More to come.....

• KrissyKC
    April 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Sunday:   Church, Junior Bible Quiz practice, reading, etc... (counts for about 3 hrs of core and non-core subjects)

• KrissyKC
    April 25, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Mondays:  Maths, Social Studies, World Missions study...

• KrissyKC
    April 25, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Tuesdays:   English and Sciences (Anatomy and Astronomy both this year)

• KrissyKC
    April 25, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Wednesdays:  Study hall day  (to finish whatever they have leftover from M&T, plus church clubs and choir group.

• KrissyKC
    April 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Thursdays:   Math, Social Studies, and World Missions

• KrissyKC
    April 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Fridays:  English and Sciences

• KrissyKC
    April 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Saturdays:   Bonus day...  but I told the kids to be prepared to do something educational if we need to.

• almondpigeon
    April 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    I've never thought of breaking up subjects in different days like that. Do your kids like doing it that way? I may try that next year.
  • KrissyKC
    April 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Plus, they want to do Spanish, Spelling, Handwriting, and Typing...  we will be doing these, too, but probably just the 4 main days a week we will be schooling... and they won't be high priority, so we will probably skip them some...   I haven't 100% figured out how I want them tied in.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN