Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
Have you set up your end of year testing or portfolios?
by mem82
April 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM

If your state requires them?

Replies

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    April 22, 2013 at 11:33 AM

nope dont test or do the portfolios thing

• KrissyKC
    April 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM

We have stashed a few things away as portfolios, but no end of year stuff is required.

• SusanTheWriter
    April 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Our state doesn't require them, but I'm beginning to gather my bits and pieces and organize them.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    April 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    Not required here so no pressure to get anything like that done.
  • Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    April 22, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    I'm not required to for the option I'm doing but I'm making one for myself. I have begun to gather things together.
  • 3aimingfor5
    April 22, 2013 at 2:43 PM
    Here in HI we have to do the end of the year portfolio-I'm super nervous! This is our first year homeschooling and I don't wanna mess then up.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    April 22, 2013 at 2:47 PM

You'll do great. I would suggest calling whoever looks over them and asking them what they like to see included and whatnot. It can really make you feel more in control. As long as they aren't asking for more than the law wants, you'll be perfectly prepared.

Quoting 3aimingfor5:

Here in HI we have to do the end of the year portfolio-I'm super nervous! This is our first year homeschooling and I don't wanna mess then up.

• ablessedlife
    April 22, 2013 at 4:12 PM
    No, but thanks for reminding me to order the tests!
  • WantedNameTaken
    April 22, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I haven't pulled together anything for their portfolios yet.  I don't even have someone to review them, so I need to get on this sooner rather than later.

• Maridel
    by Maridel
    April 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    No, i keep her work books for her records. Our evaluation is due.a.year from our letter if intent which wasn't til August so i have time

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN