Homeschooling Moms

zandizane
What is your homeschool's name?
April 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I have been trying to think of a name for us and I can't think of ANYTHING I like lol. Right now I'm stuck on Epic Elementary or Epic Academy but looking for something else...

Replies

• Momof697
    April 21, 2013 at 4:33 PM

use your last name and then academy or school.  We have a business as well so we used our business name and added school on the end. We also have a Bible verse as our school motto.  Gal 5:22-23

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    April 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
    Look for things that are important. Like maybe heritage or something. Ours is our last name hill academy. We added hill because it is mostly family that lives in the area has been called that too. Since we used our last name I wove that heritage into it. It will come to you. It took me a year to get ours all figured out.
  • NorthStar09
    April 21, 2013 at 4:51 PM

We don't need one, but if we did, it would be, "Dawkins School of Critical Thinking."

• Rust.n.Gears
    April 21, 2013 at 4:54 PM
    Off our last name .... The Rust Academy
  • QueenCreole313
    April 21, 2013 at 4:54 PM
    The Kings Academy
  • BrittO2
    by BrittO2
    April 21, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Ours is going to be Woodland Academy. I couldn't think of anything so we are using the name of the street I grew up with. 

• lucsch
    by lucsch
    April 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Ours is our last name plus "Academy" but I think I need to change it. It will look odd on her high school diploma, I think. Not that I want to hide that she was homeschooled, but I do think we need something a little more formal.

• tinkerspell
    April 21, 2013 at 7:24 PM

School of Amazing Misons! my husband came up with it 

• almondpigeon
    April 21, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Watson Way Day School....it took me forever to come up with a name that didn't sound too cutesy. 

• IntlMom12
    April 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Druck Academy. Our last name is Druckenmiller so that's how I came up with it.

Homeschooling Moms