Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
zandizane
What is your homeschool's name?
April 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I have been trying to think of a name for us and I can't think of ANYTHING I like lol. Right now I'm stuck on Epic Elementary or Epic Academy but looking for something else...

Replies

• Mommy2Phenley
    April 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Seeking Squirrels
  • OakesMama
    April 29, 2013 at 4:10 PM

thank you :)

Quoting mem82:

I like it.

Quoting OakesMama:

Dunnwrite Homeschool is what everything is shipped to. Dunn is my Grandfathers last name and well I love to write. Put together it sounds like "done right " so it was an inside pun that we found cute.

• 5boysproud
    April 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    Our is our last name Tone School - home school academy. Our mascot is our German Shepherd Ruger. This is our first year, and we are loving it.
  • WizardOfAhs
    May 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Elah Valley Academy....Elah Valley is where David slew Goliath. Our Goliath was the public school sysytem, and the idea that we couldn't do this! Victory is ours, PTL!!

• MonkeyPeanut79
    May 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I'm a little late to this party, but I finally figured out my homeschool name. We don't have to have a name in my state but I wanted to :)

I choose Two Roads Academy. From my favorite quote which I feel fits my life so well. We seem to always take the less traveled road.

Here's the quote,
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

• MaggiNMom
    May 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Our homeschool name is:

L.A Mags Learning Centerlesbians

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts