Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
zandizane
What is your homeschool's name?
April 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I have been trying to think of a name for us and I can't think of ANYTHING I like lol. Right now I'm stuck on Epic Elementary or Epic Academy but looking for something else...

Replies

• Mommy2Phenley
    April 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Seeking Squirrels
  • OakesMama
    April 29, 2013 at 4:10 PM

thank you :)

Quoting mem82:

I like it.

Quoting OakesMama:

Dunnwrite Homeschool is what everything is shipped to. Dunn is my Grandfathers last name and well I love to write. Put together it sounds like "done right " so it was an inside pun that we found cute.

• 5boysproud
    April 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    Our is our last name Tone School - home school academy. Our mascot is our German Shepherd Ruger. This is our first year, and we are loving it.
  • WizardOfAhs
    May 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Elah Valley Academy....Elah Valley is where David slew Goliath. Our Goliath was the public school sysytem, and the idea that we couldn't do this! Victory is ours, PTL!!

• MonkeyPeanut79
    May 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I'm a little late to this party, but I finally figured out my homeschool name. We don't have to have a name in my state but I wanted to :)

I choose Two Roads Academy. From my favorite quote which I feel fits my life so well. We seem to always take the less traveled road.

Here's the quote,
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

• MaggiNMom
    May 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Our homeschool name is:

L.A Mags Learning Centerlesbians

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email