• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    April 19, 2013 at 2:20 PM

That is very cool!

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 19, 2013 at 2:26 PM

That's just beautiful. 8) Congrats on raising good kids.

• romacox
    by romacox
    April 19, 2013 at 3:28 PM

You have every reason to be proud. 

• KrissyKC
    April 19, 2013 at 3:54 PM

That is way cool!    I can't speak for them, but my daughter recently joined a sewing group.   If I mention it to them and they are interested, maybe they would do some?

I'd be willing to help with the shipping costs of sending them to you if they do.

kmccuen77@gmail.com if you send me an email so I can have yours then I can ask the group what they think.   The ladies might have other projects going on right now, but it can be a near future one.

• Pukalani79
    April 19, 2013 at 8:28 PM

That would be great! Thank you for passing on the idea.  The email address would be sewnhope@yahoo.com

Quoting KrissyKC:

That is way cool!    I can't speak for them, but my daughter recently joined a sewing group.   If I mention it to them and they are interested, maybe they would do some?

I'd be willing to help with the shipping costs of sending them to you if they do.

kmccuen77@gmail.com if you send me an email so I can have yours then I can ask the group what they think.   The ladies might have other projects going on right now, but it can be a near future one.

• twyliatepeka
    April 19, 2013 at 10:48 PM
    That is so great!!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN