Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
URHonor
Thank You
by URHonor
April 16, 2013 at 1:56 PM
I'm kind of new to the group. My daughter is 6 and finishing out first grade in public school. I'm having a hard time sticking it out. I just wanted to thank you guys. You ladies are knowledgable, welcoming & you seem like a family!! Thanks for the guidance and support not only for myself but everyone else in the group. It's so nice to see someone come here for advice & get it in a loving supporting way.

Replies

• QueenCreole313
    April 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    We are family!!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    April 16, 2013 at 4:23 PM
    Awesome, shucks! You are welcome! Thanks for joining and sharing your own positive outlook. 8)
  • URHonor
    by URHonor
    April 16, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I'm in NJ and I've learned it's pretty easy to hs here. We are looking forward to it! 

Quoting mem82:

Awesome, shucks! You are welcome! Thanks for joining and sharing your own positive outlook. 8)

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    April 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM

So glade that we are helping you & all the others that come here for support & advice!

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    April 16, 2013 at 5:51 PM

this is a great group of ladies! and your part of it!

• KickButtMama
    April 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Aww, group hug! Lol

• coala
    by coala
    April 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I have found the same thing!!!!  I love this group!

• romacox
    by romacox
    April 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM

group hug

• serendipitykdk
    April 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM

So, so true...I've been a bit of a lurker becuase I was in freak-out mode at pulling my dd out at Christmas, but then I read a link from one of the moms here about 'de-schooling' which literally changed my life (and my dd's) and saved my sanity...couldn't agree with you more OP, well said!

• URHonor
    by URHonor
    April 18, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    I'm excited too! I'm going to start hsing in aug/sept. I'm really grateful I found this group.

Quoting serendipitykdk:

So, so true...I've been a bit of a lurker becuase I was in freak-out mode at pulling my dd out at Christmas, but then I read a link from one of the moms here about 'de-schooling' which literally changed my life (and my dd's) and saved my sanity...couldn't agree with you more OP, well said!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN