Homeschooling Moms

URHonor
Thank You
by URHonor
April 16, 2013 at 1:56 PM
I'm kind of new to the group. My daughter is 6 and finishing out first grade in public school. I'm having a hard time sticking it out. I just wanted to thank you guys. You ladies are knowledgable, welcoming & you seem like a family!! Thanks for the guidance and support not only for myself but everyone else in the group. It's so nice to see someone come here for advice & get it in a loving supporting way.

Replies

• QueenCreole313
    April 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    We are family!!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    April 16, 2013 at 4:23 PM
    Awesome, shucks! You are welcome! Thanks for joining and sharing your own positive outlook. 8)
  • URHonor
    by URHonor
    April 16, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I'm in NJ and I've learned it's pretty easy to hs here. We are looking forward to it! 

Quoting mem82:

Awesome, shucks! You are welcome! Thanks for joining and sharing your own positive outlook. 8)

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    April 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM

So glade that we are helping you & all the others that come here for support & advice!

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    April 16, 2013 at 5:51 PM

this is a great group of ladies! and your part of it!

• KickButtMama
    April 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Aww, group hug! Lol

• coala
    by coala
    April 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I have found the same thing!!!!  I love this group!

• romacox
    by romacox
    April 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM

group hug

• serendipitykdk
    April 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM

So, so true...I've been a bit of a lurker becuase I was in freak-out mode at pulling my dd out at Christmas, but then I read a link from one of the moms here about 'de-schooling' which literally changed my life (and my dd's) and saved my sanity...couldn't agree with you more OP, well said!

• URHonor
    by URHonor
    April 18, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    I'm excited too! I'm going to start hsing in aug/sept. I'm really grateful I found this group.

Quoting serendipitykdk:

So, so true...I've been a bit of a lurker becuase I was in freak-out mode at pulling my dd out at Christmas, but then I read a link from one of the moms here about 'de-schooling' which literally changed my life (and my dd's) and saved my sanity...couldn't agree with you more OP, well said!

Homeschooling Moms