Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
What is the best gift for homeschooling you have ever received?
by mem82
April 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM

My aunt in law (lol) gave my kids a microscope with a tv screen so they can all see what is going on.

Replies

• SusanTheWriter
    April 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Another hs family let us use their copy of Teaching Textbooks Alg 2 this year for free. All I have to do is return by fall when their next child needs it. Awesome!

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM

That is awesome!

Quoting SusanTheWriter:

Another hs family let us use their copy of Teaching Textbooks Alg 2 this year for free. All I have to do is return by fall when their next child needs it. Awesome!

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    April 16, 2013 at 10:22 AM

besides the gift of watching my oldest child graduate from our homeschool its gotta be a printer, it was one of the first epsons and it could do anything!hahah so i thought then!

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM

LOLOL

Quoting oredeb:

besides the gift of watching my oldest child graduate from our homeschool its gotta be a printer, it was one of the first epsons and it could do anything!hahah so i thought then!

• KLove_Mom
    April 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I have 3 kids under age 5 right now... 

My mom found a set of the "Moncure" alphabet books at a used book sale. So we have every letter of "My 't' Book".  
    They have them at our library too, but it's nice to have our own set.

• KrissyKC
    April 16, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I've never been given anything for my kids homeschooling.

• DesireMM
    April 16, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I haven't been given anything either. My family doesn't agree with us homeschooling.

Quoting KrissyKC:

I've never been given anything for my kids homeschooling.

• Mommy2Phenley
    April 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM
    I always put stuff on my Christmas list and both my parents and in laws are supportive and spoil us. So I've received lots. MUS primer complete start up, learning pallet with 5 sets of cards, puzzles, games, books...
  • charla_r
    April 16, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    A lady that works with my mom gave us a printer a couple of months ago. It is awesome. It is a printer/scanner/copier in perfect condition.
  • Walnutgrovefarm
    April 16, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Another homeschool family lent us for one year Apologia and Bob Jones math. Nicest gift and so thoughtful. I will definetly do the same for someone else.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts