Homeschooling Moms

OakesMama
What annoys you most?
April 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I get so annoyed with sharpening pencils I have been trying to switch over to all mechanical and my kids still keep dragging these stupid #2 pencils out of the air.... So what object of homeschooling annoys you the most?

Replies

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    April 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Pencils! We have gone through more then 100 pencils, it's like they magically fly away. There's never one that's sharpened either.

• OakesMama
    April 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I'm glad to hear someone besides me is having a pencil issue, I'm trying to find one right now! lol

Quoting cjsmom1:

Pencils! We have gone through more then 100 pencils, it's like they magically fly away. There's never one that's sharpened either.

• tinkerspell
    April 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM

me three i can never find a damn pencil to save my life 

Quoting OakesMama:

I'm glad to hear someone besides me is having a pencil issue, I'm trying to find one right now! lol

Quoting cjsmom1:

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    April 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I just don't understand how we've gone through so many, I only have one child. I have a bucket on his desk for pencils that is usually empty or has two pencils with no points. I can't wait until he can just use a pen.

Quoting OakesMama:

• OakesMama
    April 10, 2013 at 11:01 PM

that's why I'm trying to switch to mechanical ones! but they keep disappearing and those old #2's UNSHARPENED keep showing up!

Quoting cjsmom1:

I just don't understand how we've gone through so many, I only have one child. I have a bucket on his desk for pencils that is usually empty or has two pencils with no points. I can't wait until he can just use a pen.

Quoting OakesMama:

• OakesMama
    April 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I now have 29 unsharpened pencils and can''t find a pencil sharpener either! 

• ablessedlife
    April 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    Quoting OakesMama:

LOL!
    I can't switch to mechanical because my oldest (10) keeps taking them apart and losing the pieces!
  • ablessedlife
    April 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    What annoys me most is how the kids lose focus as soon as I turn my back.
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    April 10, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    I thought about that but I know it'd constantly run out of lead.

Quoting OakesMama:

that's why I'm trying to switch to mechanical ones! but they keep disappearing and those old #2's UNSHARPENED keep showing up!

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting OakesMama:

• OakesMama
    April 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Oh no!

Quoting ablessedlife:

Quoting OakesMama:

LOL!
    I can't switch to mechanical because my oldest (10) keeps taking them apart and losing the pieces!

Homeschooling Moms