Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
Do you make your own manipulatives and teacher resources?
by mem82
April 7, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Pinterest has certainly helped me up my game. LOL

Replies

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Mobile Photo

I just made these and both of my littles got so excited.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    April 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Mobile Photo

HA! He does have undies on, I promise!

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Mobile Photo

• bluerooffarm
    April 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I make most of my own worksheets anymore.  I get so frustrated when I search for a worksheet and then find that the site that has a great one charges an anual fee to print them!  Stupid!  So I made my own domino math facts worksheet, my own weather icons stickers, my own water cycle sheet.  It's easier to just make my own than search for a good one!

Those are really cute bottle cap numbers!  We don't have enough bottle caps to make them, but I'll bet I could find something to make them out of!

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 7, 2013 at 11:19 AM

We go through a gallon of milk a day so it didn't take long to save them up. LOL I actually have 22 more that I'm trying to decide what to do with them.

Do you add pictures to your worksheets? What program or whatever do you use? Just Word? I would love to make more of my own worksheets.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I make most of my own worksheets anymore.  I get so frustrated when I search for a worksheet and then find that the site that has a great one charges an anual fee to print them!  Stupid!  So I made my own domino math facts worksheet, my own weather icons stickers, my own water cycle sheet.  It's easier to just make my own than search for a good one!

Those are really cute bottle cap numbers!  We don't have enough bottle caps to make them, but I'll bet I could find something to make them out of!

• bluerooffarm
    April 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Oh they are bigger than I thought!  We could definately save up enough milk caps!

Just Word.  I use the insert shape function a lot!  It's actually pretty easy.  We added photoes for our Rebus reading.  The boys made a couple stories and we would take out the names and put a picture in its place so Levi could read the story too (he's 6).  Oh and clip art I LOVE clip art!

Quoting mem82:

We go through a gallon of milk a day so it didn't take long to save them up. LOL I actually have 22 more that I'm trying to decide what to do with them.

Do you add pictures to your worksheets? What program or whatever do you use? Just Word? I would love to make more of my own worksheets.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 7, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I have Office...XP or something and it just doesn't want to work for me. I'm going to have to have Hubby find me a better version.

I'm a terrible picture taker so they do look a little wonky. LOL

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Oh they are bigger than I thought!  We could definately save up enough milk caps!

Just Word.  I use the insert shape function a lot!  It's actually pretty easy.  We added photoes for our Rebus reading.  The boys made a couple stories and we would take out the names and put a picture in its place so Levi could read the story too (he's 6).  Oh and clip art I LOVE clip art!

Quoting mem82:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• bluerooffarm
    April 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I'm horrible at pictures too!  We gave Levi a kids' digital camera for his brithday and the kids take the pictures!  They are really better than I am. LOL  And they never complain about the pics anymore!

Quoting mem82:

I have Office...XP or something and it just doesn't want to work for me. I'm going to have to have Hubby find me a better version.

I'm a terrible picture taker so they do look a little wonky. LOL

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• charla_r
    April 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM
    I love Interest for educational game ideas, printable preschool activities, and craft projects. I have pinned so many ideas already!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    April 7, 2013 at 6:45 PM

LOL I might be a bit...addicted.

Quoting charla_r:

I love Interest for educational game ideas, printable preschool activities, and craft projects. I have pinned so many ideas already!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN