Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
SusanTheWriter
Any other writers in the group?
April 5, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Not your kids, but YOU!

Do you write a blog or articles? Do you have a non-fiction proposal you're working on? A children's book? A romance novel or fantasy or sci-fi?

What are you working on?

Replies

• kquad
    by kquad
    April 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I write a few blogs, geneology and kid's tech education.  (teched4kids.com)  If anyone is interested in guest posting let me know.   :)       

• crystalhend
    April 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    I wrote quite a bit when I was younger but got away from it when I got married and had/having kids. So would love to get back into it again. But again would not know where to start. I wrote romance type stories
  • SusanTheWriter
    April 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Just write. :) Look into RWA and local chapters. Join a romance writing forum like Romance Divas. But mostly, you just write. *gg* Good luck!

Quoting crystalhend:

I wrote quite a bit when I was younger but got away from it when I got married and had/having kids. So would love to get back into it again. But again would not know where to start. I wrote romance type stories

• avonleajules1
    April 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I am working on a manuscript of Christian women's fiction, in the editing phase. I also do freelance articles and review for Library Journal, The Title Trakk, and Christian Library Journal. I am a blogger at http://www.thewritersalleys.blogspot.com/ a site for encouraging writers.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    April 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM

hi kquad,you do the geneology stuff so what do you do when your stuck and cant get any futher on a last name?? im new at this!

Quoting kquad:

I write a few blogs, geneology and kid's tech education.  (teched4kids.com)  If anyone is interested in guest posting let me know.   :)       

• Kat0038
    by Kat0038
    April 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I have written a lot of books but never published. I actually thought about blogging but was not certain how to start.

• kquad
    by kquad
    April 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Personally I usually take a break from that name and work on another name for a little bit.  I use ancestry.com and usually can spend time filling in more info on the people I have too.  Taking a break gives time for others to find you and sometimes they have info that they can 'trade'.  :)

Quoting oredeb:

hi kquad,you do the geneology stuff so what do you do when your stuck and cant get any futher on a last name?? im new at this!

Quoting kquad:

• julesjerry
    April 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I am planning to start website for kids, but i am not writer. Any one would like to join with me to start and run this website please

• suziejax
    April 19, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I write at my site & blog for homemakers http://www.homemaker-mom.com/index.html

And my blog  The Homemakers Journey http://www.homemaker-mom.com/the-homemakers-journey-blog.html

• SalemWitchChild
    April 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Yes I write.

I have a couple blogs.

Salem's Creations blog is about my life as a Eclectic Wiccan mom.

The Wiccan Pen blog is where I share my fictional writing. I write mainly paranormal romance.

Other than publishing on the blogs I am an unpublished writer. Still working on it.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN