Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
TxMommyOfBoys
Fever
April 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Ugh! My oldest has 103.8 fever this morning!!! :( He said his head and throat hurts. NOT how I planned my weekend starting. 

How is everyones Friday?

Replies

• bluerooffarm
    April 5, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I started my morning with a vomiting 4 yo, so I feel your pain!  Had to cancel my breakfast plans with my parents and scrub the bathroom (TWICE!)  Hope he feels better!  Other than my 4yo running to the bathroom to throw up every half hour, he seems absolutely fine!  Kids react crazily to illness, huh?

• TxMommyOfBoys
    April 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Poor little guy!! My middle son doesnt slow down when he is sick. My oldest, however, is a sensitive (dramatic, lol) soul & he really gets down when he is sick. I know he feels really bad this morning, he is crying to go to the dr!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I started my morning with a vomiting 4 yo, so I feel your pain!  Had to cancel my breakfast plans with my parents and scrub the bathroom (TWICE!)  Hope he feels better!  Other than my 4yo running to the bathroom to throw up every half hour, he seems absolutely fine!  Kids react crazily to illness, huh?

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    April 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM

good this morning, cleaning the house, etc

sure hope your son gets better fast!!! and no one else gets it!

• TxMommyOfBoys
    April 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Quoting oredeb:

good this morning, cleaning the house, etc

sure hope your son gets better fast!!! and no one else gets it!

This is what I always stress about, lol!!! I am trying to think back if they all shared a drink or anything in the last few days. Ahh!!! Life of a mom with many kids, haha!

• bluerooffarm
    April 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM

My oldest is a "drama king" LOL!  He is very sensitive when he is sick too, thank goodness he doesn't get sick very often!

Hope it goes away fast (and doesn't take anyone else down with it!)

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

Poor little guy!! My middle son doesnt slow down when he is sick. My oldest, however, is a sensitive (dramatic, lol) soul & he really gets down when he is sick. I know he feels really bad this morning, he is crying to go to the dr!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• SuperMommy408
    April 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM
    My 8 yr old have been sick and complaining about her throat hurting for 2 days and she wouldn't eat much of anything, but she didn't have any fever and now she's feeling a bit better , but my 5 and 7 yr old are all stuffy and sneezing everywhere. I hope your son gets better soon and I hope none else gets it!!
  • tiredmomfor2
    April 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    :( hope your son feels better!
  • debramommyof4
    April 5, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Ok.  We had that 2 weeks ago. If it is the same it lasts about 3 or 4 days.

• KickButtMama
    April 5, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Aww we've all been battling that kind of virus since last weekend. My eldest has it now. Hoe your LO feels better soon!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN