Homeschooling Moms

QueenCreole313
Do you teach every subject everyday?
March 28, 2013 at 7:58 PM

We have (for the most part) been doing every subject everyday. I am thinking if changing this but am not quite sure how to schedule our subjects. 

Please share your subjects and you schedule them. Need ideas!

Replies

• blueyedbaker
    March 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM

We do every subject every day. I really have to get a hold of the PS (they have not yet returned my phone call it's going on two weeks) because of the Common Core, the PS does not do Social Studies and Science as a main subject so really why should we have to. So I have to find out what is actually required. My girls love Science so we will probably still do it every day but they find History very boring well certain aspects are very boring to them so I have to find out what we will be doing for next year (even though I bought the books already).

• kirbymom
    March 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Some days we do and some days we don't.  

• maggiemom2000
    March 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

We don't have a set schedule, but we always do math and some kind of language arts. We will often do Social Studies on day, and Science the other day. Sometimes we will do no science, only social studies, for a month and the reverse.

• JulieBrown
    March 30, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I make sure every subject is covered at least once a week.  We do math, reading and science everyday.

Homeschooling Moms