Homeschooling Moms

mommytobooger
Is anyone here a lawyer? Need legal help.
March 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM
I am looking for help with probate court. It's wayyy to long to write in a post but looking for someone to help me with this. If makes a difference i live in CT.
Thank you!

Replies

• kirbymom
    March 26, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Aww >> I am not a lawyer.  Is this about homeschooling though?  Have you checked with your local lawyers around town and ask if they do hardship cases? 

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 26, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Here's a bump, hon.
  • mommytobooger
    March 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    No I haven't thought of that. Thank you! I'm making phone calls now.
    Thanks again.

Quoting kirbymom:

Aww >> I am not a lawyer.  Is this about homeschooling though?  Have you checked with your local lawyers around town and ask if they do hardship cases? 

• JKronrod
    March 27, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I am a lawyer, but I live in CA (and I don't do probate in any event).  My suggestion to you is to call your local bar association.  At least here in CA the bar associations have lawyer referal services: they have lists of lawyers who handle certain types of cases.  They may also be able to give you information about attorneys or organizations that might be able to help you pro bono.  It's unlikely for something like probate, but you can always ask.

• Pukalani79
    March 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I can't help, but here's a bump.  Good luck!

• kirbymom
    March 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM

That was what I was trying so hard to remember last night! And could not! lol 

Quoting JKronrod:

I am a lawyer, but I live in CA (and I don't do probate in any event).  My suggestion to you is to call your local bar association.  At least here in CA the bar associations have lawyer referal services: they have lists of lawyers who handle certain types of cases.  They may also be able to give you information about attorneys or organizations that might be able to help you pro bono.  It's unlikely for something like probate, but you can always ask.

• mommytobooger
    March 27, 2013 at 6:20 PM
    Thank you for the help ladies!
  • JKronrod
    March 29, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Yep.  That's why we go to law school: we learn all that fancy Latin stuff.... LOL. 

Quoting kirbymom:

That was what I was trying so hard to remember last night! And could not! lol 

Quoting JKronrod:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts